The ticking history of the glass. - page 8

rjurip1:

3. very interesting how your trades in a DEMO account of two brokers can affect your view of the market? )) Did you understand what you wrote yourself? ))

What does "market vision" have to do with it? What are you talking about, my dear?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

What does "market vision" have to do with it? What do you mean, my dear?

It's about how you can predict the subsequent price movement. That's the point of trading. Or is it only important for you to draw articles, my dear ))

Alexey Kozitsyn:

What did you want to count from the cup? You see limit bids in the tumbler. You only see willing buyers/sellers. But those who want to buy/sell do not form the real volume we are talking about. The real volume should be calculated on concluded deals, i.e. on the strip.

See my article for how to do this. For what period - whatever period you want. In my article the indicator counts (but the delta) for the period it is in.

Many thanks

rjurip1:

About how you can predict the subsequent price movement. That's the point of trading. Or is it only important for you to draw articles, my dear ))

Please tell us how you anticipate the subsequent price movement...

prostotrader:

Please tell me how you predict the subsequent price movement...

In a nutshell: by analyzing all available exchange information. You see, what a profitable trade is, it is a correct (i.e., confirmed by the market) guess about the subsequent price movement of the traded asset.

At the domestic level, on the basis of what information can you assume the price change of potatoes in the autumn? Right, all the information available: estimates of demand, yield, seasonality, inflation, etc..

It's the same at the stock exchange. Look at all the information you can get from the exchange: the movements of the price of an asset, the volumes of transactions, the order book, the tape of transactions, the tick activity. Separately, this information will not give you much, but in the ratio and the dynamics you can discern the trading of the big players and take their side. Always keep in mind, there are no friends in the money world, the whales need plankton to exist. We are the plankton. Big players will hide, mask, put and remove orders, conduct transactions in the opposite direction, their interests, by filling their orders and gaining position or, conversely, by closing their position. All this is done only to lure more small fish into their nets. Our task is to take a bite out of the bait and bypass the net. Otherwise the minnow would notice it and change its tactics. By the way, this is what a lot of publications on trading with a lot of useless indicators and strategies are written for - it's easier to control and manage the crowd of small fish.

I must say, analysis of stock information is not a panacea, but it can significantly improve your chances of survival in the sea of trading.

A small remark about forex trading. I tried to trade there myself, having read all sorts of nonsense. Now I regret the wasted time. It's like judging the price of a potato just based on the previous change.

To sum it up: the key is the correlation and dynamics of stock information.

rjurip1:

In a nutshell: by analysing all available stock market information. You see, what a profitable trade is, it is a correct (i.e. confirmed by the market) guess about the subsequent price movement of a traded asset.

At the domestic level, on the basis of what information can you assume the price change of potatoes in the autumn? Right, all the information available: estimates of demand, yield, seasonality, inflation, etc..

It's the same at the stock exchange. Look at all the information you can get from the exchange: the movements of the price of an asset, the volumes of transactions, the order book, the tape of transactions, the tick activity. Separately, this information will not give you much, but in the ratio and the dynamics you can discern the trading of the big players and take their side. Always keep in mind, there are no friends in the money world, the whales need plankton to exist. We are the plankton. Big players will hide, mask, put and remove orders, conduct transactions in the opposite direction, their interests, by filling their orders and gaining position or, conversely, by closing their position. All this is done only to lure more small fish into their nets. Our task is to take a bite out of the bait and bypass the net. Otherwise the minnow would notice it and change its tactics. By the way, this is what a lot of publications on trading with a lot of useless indicators and strategies are written for - it's easier to control and manage the crowd of small fish.

I must say, analysis of stock information is not a panacea, but it can significantly improve your chances of survival in the sea of trading.

A small remark about forex trading. I tried to trade there myself, having read all sorts of nonsense. Now I regret the wasted time. It's like judging the price of a potato just based on the previous change.

To summarise: the key is the correlation and dynamics of stock information.

Thanks, I see.

And where do you trade?

prostotrader:

Thank you, I see.

And where do you trade?

sme exchange, amr broker

Alexey Kozitsyn:

In your article are the ticks analysed, not the ribbon?

How to access the ribbon programmatically, please suggest a function from the documentation

Renat Akhtyamov:

you are analysing ticks in your article, not ribbon?

how to access the ribbon programmatically, please suggest the function from the documentation

My article analyses EXCLUSIVELY the Ribbon! COPY_TICKS_TRADE is the Ribbon. My code takes absolutely all trades from the Ribbon (collects all trade ticks) and splits the total volume of a candle into BAY and SELL. Then it subtracts the BY component (total) from the SELL component (total). The result is DELTA (difference of the component).

You can refer to the tape using CopyTicks() or CopyTicksRange(). If you want to analyze the whole strip without any skips - my code is neither more (maybe a little), nor less than necessary.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

I am analysing EXCLUSIVELY the Ribbon! COPY_TICKS_TRADE is the Ribbon. My code selects absolutely all trades from the Ribbon (collects all trade ticks) and splits the total volume per candle into BAY and SELL. Then it subtracts the BY component (total) from the SELL component (total). The result is DELTA (difference of the component).

You can refer to the tape using CopyTicks() or CopyTicksRange(). If you want to analyze the whole strip without any skips - my code is neither more (maybe a little), nor less than necessary.

thank you!
Reason: