The Murrey Math Trading System - page 57

MML + Octave Overlay

Xard777 can you help please.

I think the MML and Octave indicator developed are so cool and a must use for any trading, thanks for such a great tool.

I use the MML and Octave on the same screen ovelayed as I think it gives me a full and quick visual picture of price movement for the day.

The only problem is the prices can get in the way of each other and with the TD lines added it becomes a bit messy.

Could you help or tell me how and what to change to make it a little easier to read.

I have attached a screen shot and would like the prices moved to the areas I indicated with the arrows and I also would like not to display the grid of prices displayed, I do not use them, to be honest I do not know how to use them, so if possible remove them.

If you can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks

P.S - Happy Christmas

Files:

stockpick:
Xard777 can you help please.

I think the MML and Octave indicator developed are so cool and a must use for any trading, thanks for such a great tool.

I use the MML and Octave on the same screen ovelayed as I think it gives me a full and quick visual picture of price movement for the day.

The only problem is the prices can get in the way of each other and with the TD lines added it becomes a bit messy.

Could you help or tell me how and what to change to make it a little easier to read.

I have attached a screen shot and would like the prices moved to the areas I indicated with the arrows and I also would like not to display the grid of prices displayed, I do not use them, to be honest I do not know how to use them, so if possible remove them.

If you can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks

P.S - Happy Christmas

Simply change.... mml_shft = 3.... to 12, save and compile.

Merry crimbo

Xard777

Hi Stockpick,

Kindly share your template.

Regards,

Vasu

xard777:
Simply change.... mml_shft = 3.... to 12, save and compile.

Merry crimbo

Xard777

Thanks xard

benakavasu:
Hi Stockpick,

Kindly share your template.

Regards,

Vasu

It is not actually a template it is just xards

MM-Time Frame-2007 then _MM-Octaves_9b loaded as normal indicators onto the same chart.

Then, if you want modify the description and price display as xard posted in answer to my request (do that on the MM-TimeFrame program). It just makes things a little easier to read.

Hope that helps, if not please let me know

thanks

Hello there

thanks alot for the indi @ Xard

and thnx every 1 ; Trading MM , CMC

i recommend u use MM levels on daily charts ..

i found a great thing regarding Gbp-Usd

the price was @ +2-8 level then the MMLs updated itself and the price was found then @ 6-8 level , it was a pretty good oppurtunity to go long Gbp-Usd as this was a sign of GU going to the new +2-8 level !

hope the idea is clear

all the best

Understanding

I need someone to give me a brief explanation of just how to use the colums and how to place the present price so I can get a handle on this part. I understand the rest of the MM system but this has just got me stumpped. I have read and reread the explaination but it still leaves me in the dark. Any help in getting a break through in this area would be so very helpful. And surely there is someone else out there struggling with this also.

Thanks for the education and all the work that has gone into this thread!

Now thanks also for some kind soul that will get me over this hump.

Ricky D, or you can pm or email an explaination!

Files:
explain.jpg  184 kb

Daily MM Lines

I'm fairly new to this thread and there are a lot of great ideas being shared. I look forward to a MM EA some day from the brilliant minds here.

There are a lot of MM indicators posted on this thread. I have the actual MM EOD (end of day) software, which is what I use to determine if the indicator is accurate. Here are a few reference points to check the indicator you are using. These are based on a Daily Chart, 64 day setting (@ current prices):

GBP/USD

0/8th = 1.7578

8/8th = 1.9531

EUR/USD

0/8th = 1.2207

8/8th = 1.3184

USD/JPY

0/8th = 112.50

8/8th = 118.75

I don't have the Real Time MM Software that provides the MM lines for time frames in minutes or hours, so sorry I can't provide those to check the other time frames. Hope this helps.

C55

Murrey Math Trading Software uses different scales for the same currencies for different versions. Sometimes Murrey claims that GBPUSD = 1.5625 scale, other times he claims 100,000 scale. The current beta software treats all currencies as 1.5625 scale, even USDJPY.

I'm making an EA to use as a scale and time frame confirmer.

When using MM to trade, I have found that some MQ4 implementation of MM changes as the price action changes while the others remains static [not flipping between TFs]. Is there actually a correct way, and which one do most of you trade with?

Reason: