The Murrey Math Trading System - page 87

xard777:
Here is setup for 4hr chart

There is a template file inc.

Xard777

xard,is it possible to add murrey timelines on your murrey indicator as well?like your indicator below

Files:

Hello !

Is there a Murrey indicator which display on chart window or new window values of Murrey lines for other time frames ? To illustrate what I am talking about look on the attached image which shows values of ADX for different time frames.

Thanks in advance

VV

Files:
example.jpg  97 kb

Your tradingrules??

xard777:
Here is setup for 4hr chart

There is a template file inc.

Xard777

Hi xard777,

i am newbee,

please can you post, show me your tradingrules (entry/exit) for your system.

Which is the saves timeframe and can i use it in TF 30Min??

Thanks

Gatowman

i also use the murray math to calculate the S and R and have so far found it to be highly effective...would surely advise everyone to use it as an extra info provided you guys know how to use it...

Dear xard777,

Firstly i would like to thank you for your efforts on this thread, i know it take some time and it is not simple sometimes, your indicators are a big help to analyse the market, THANKS.

This would be interesting if you could tell us how do you trade with Murrey ?

For exemple, what levels do you consider, what take profit, etc.

Just in order to light our candles.

Take your time, make it when you have time to deal with.

Thanks

using murray math, u can plot price levels...price levels of 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th level are considered very strong supports/resistances. U can plot price levels using murray math for each trading day and they give u good S and R using which u can trade ranges....

Signal Price indicator

Hey guys. Good trading to all of you this week.

xard777, thank you for sharing your indicator with us. I do have a request and one question. Question; on my charts, the price shows up in 3 colours at the moment. Lime green, Red and Orange. Is there a significance in what each colour mean?

Then the request. I'm only using the price part of the indicator. Do you perhaps have an indicator with only the price code in, as I do not know how much ram this indicator uses. I have 8 currencies on display. I just don't know if it makes a difference. If it won't make a difference, then great. Could you please then make it that the indicator only shows two colours please? Lime for positive and Orange for negative.

Thank you

Trying to Put it All Together

First off, let me say this thread is awesome. I spent the weekend and today reading through all of the thread. Xard777 and all that contributed, thank you so much for all of the hard work and willingness to share. The indicator clearly took a lot of work.

I have a couple of questions that I have not been able to answer myself.

1) Is there anyway to add the specific symbol on the Alert text? I have attached the indicator to several currency pairs, so when the alert comes up, I can't tell for which pair the alert is.

2) The numbers on the original fractal table are different than the numbers on the graph itself. What's the reason for the difference? How does it help us as traders make pips?

3) Is there any documentation to the system for the indicators? I'm not sure how to utilize all of the information provided by the template of indicators. Incidently, the indicator package I am using is from Xard777's post #688.

If the answers are within the post, I'm sorry but I cannot find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wow, should I be sniffing under my arm

Man, as soon as, I post in this thread it goes dead. Enough to give me a complex. LOL

At any rate, I figured out how to add the symbol to the alerts. But the problem I see now is that I always get the "Possible Down" alert, never the "Possible Up" alert, regardless of the direction of the arrow. Can anyone help?

newdigital, are you there? got no reply twice ...

I emailed a month ago asking about the charge for the expert forum, then getting no answer, emailed again some days later.

I just sort of gave up, but today I thought I would ask again this way. Would it be possible to tell me how much the monthly charge is for the expert forums?

Reason: