BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 50

MTF_absolutestrengthmarket indicator

where can i download MTF_absolutestrengthmarket_v1 indicator??

TQ

Look at some pages: from this page to this one.

Got it....TQ

Entry Rules

Thanks ND for the BT system.

If we have an entry signal on 1Hr bar p r e c e d e d by 4 same color bars on 15 M charts, will it be a valid entry ? -Because in post#56 you hvae said "Trend on M15 should be established already". I mean if four 15M blue bars are followed by a buy bar on H1, like it happened today in USDCHF pair at 2AM GMT.(interbankfx charts)

chona109:
Thanks ND for the BT system. If we have an entry signal on 1Hr bar p r e c e d e d by 4 same color bars on 15 M charts, will it be a valid entry ? -Because in post#56 you hvae said "Trend on M15 should be established already". I mean if four 15M blue bars are followed by a buy bar on H1, like it happened today in USDCHF pair at 2AM GMT.(interbankfx charts)

This post #56 was about 2 years ago

I am using word "should" as "must" in past tense (the same with "to had to") but with some probabilistic inflection concerning "if". Because all that I can say in other languages by many words is very easy to say in English language using just few words. So, that is why "should".

If we are going buy on H1 so it does not mean that all M15 bars should ... well ... all M15 bars are in blue color. It means that we must not see any read color on M15.

chona109:
...I mean if four 15M blue bars are followed by a buy bar on H1, like it happened today in USDCHF pair at 2AM GMT.(interbankfx charts)

No. It should be ...

I will speak in my way, ok?

It should be the signal on H1 timeframe and only in this case we may consider it as a buy and we will look at M15 timeframe for the confirmation:

if H1 bar is open with the signal, or having the signal already so we are looking for M15 timeframe for the confirmation (presence or absence of the color concerning bars, stop loss lines and everything on the chart). If H1 bar was closed with the signal and we had confirmation on M15 so we may enter. But we will take into consideration the other indicators as well. because in some cases this M15 confirmation is not enough. Additional indicators are optional (iTrend, Demarker and so on) but it will help us to analyze the risk and reduce the losses.

What is the signal on H1 timeframe?

It is BrainTrend1Sig (big dot) and BrainTrend2Sig (arrow) are on the same close bar.

As to USDCHF so it was one sell signal yesterday on H1 and it was filtered by Parabolic SAR and iTrend indicator. Means: false sell signal.

Files:
usdchf_1.gif  25 kb

Thank you. I understood. Greetings.

newdigital is really patient indead!

admiring.

thank you for your personality.

Yups, such as newdigital said. blue = uptrend/buy signal and red = downtrend/sell signal.

Then, make research to previous charts to setting up what the best timeframe to make brain system profitable and optimized.

hi

yupss times ago I've used brain system and it's profitable ...now I used mine

===================

Forex Indicators Collection