Give me answer all code guru (masters) - page 16

mladen:
Nagh He gave up, remember ... so he is not trolling. So he is only learning what he is not doing

how to open ELD file?????

Google "tradestation"

But what does that have to do with this thread?

lion of gail:
how to open ELD file?????

mladen:
Google "tradestation" But what does that have to do with this thread?

why every time access forbidden ????????

mladen:
Google "tradestation" But what does that have to do with this thread?

i think i m not to able registrar there.

there is so long registration probosces and my English is not well

As far as I see you are posting quite freely (and frequently), so no idea whatsoever what are you talking about

As of tradestation : took a liberty and found you a useful link Online Trading Education | Learn to Trade Online | EasyLanguage

As of trolling : Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As of newdigital : I am sure that he will teach you some more (since you are such a good pupil) as soon as he stops laughing (but then, if we have to wait that he stops laughing we might wait some more tiime )

lion of gail:
why every time access forbidden ????????

mladen:
As far as I see you are posting quite freely (and frequently), so no idea whatsoever what are you talking about

As of tradestation : took a liberty and found you a useful link Online Trading Education | Learn to Trade Online | EasyLanguage

As of newdigital : I am sure that he will teach you some more (since you are such a good pupil) as soon as he stops laughing (but then, if we have to wait that he stops laughing we might wait some more tiime )

i can't understand what mean of troll

mladen:

i get the code but look it

it's look like here

ИJ..>>>^^^^4543

how to i convert it in English

it post buy u why not u convert it in English

That is a code written for tradestation in a coding language called "Easy language"

You can not open it with metatrader but you must open it with tradestation. Read the link about tradestation posted a few posts ago (it explains what tradestation is, how to use it and what ELD ("easy language documents") are)

lion of gail:
i get the code but look it

it's look like here

ИJ..>>>^^^^4543

how to i convert it in English

it post buy u why not u convert it in English

Let me guess the next question from this fellow'' Newdigital where is the toilet in here?''

Hi lion of gail,

I am travelling for now up to the end of this month so I can not reply to you in quick way sorry.

But I am continuing trading Indian stocks using public 10points EA with good results for now.

Just for information.

Reason: