garibaud:
hi Newdigital,

is there any MTF of zigzag indicator?

Thank in advance

I don't know.

Check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Need Zig Zag

Hi NewDigital and Forum,

I am not a programmer. I have a Zig Zag with license will expired soon and not allowed to post here by the seller. This Zig Zag very usefull to forecast the trend.

Can anybody help me programing this without using license and it gives the same results as seen on the image attacehd?

Thank you in advace

ToroWinner

Files:
zig_zag.rar  49 kb

ToroWinner:
Hi NewDigital and Forum,

I am not a programmer. I have a Zig Zag with license will expired soon and not allowed to post here by the seller. This Zig Zag very usefull to forecast the trend.

Can anybody help me programing this without using license and it gives the same results as seen on the image attacehd?

Thank you in advace

ToroWinner

Hi ToroWinner,

I spent few hours and found your indicator.

It is ZigZag Percent indicator.

It is zigzag from TS2000i software converted to Metatrader4 format.

It is free indicator.

Please find attached old indicator (having some bug).

And v1 (attached) fixed by Igorad is most recent fixed one.

Besides I suggest you to look at ZUP indicator v46 in Harmonic thread as nen programmed all possible types of zigzag with fibo and so on just in one indicator here. So up to now the 'harmonic people' are more comfortable with this zigzag indicator so you may ask something in Harmonic section.

And more links related to zigzag:

everything about zigzag:

- indicators, EAs, coding etc is here,

- GoldWarrior EA (Zigzag Trading System) is here,

- ZigZag Channels is here.

- NonLagZigZag indicators is here.

- ZigZag Percent indicator - elite section thread: fixed indicator, explanation about here and here.

newdigital:
Hi ToroWinner,

I spent few hours and found your indicator.

It is ZigZag Percent indicator.

It is zigzag from TS2000i software converted to Metatrader4 format.

It is free indicator.

Please find attached old indicator (having some bug).

And v1 (attached) fixed by Igorad is most recent fixed one.

Besides I suggest you to look at ZUP indicator v46 in Harmonic thread as nen programmed all possible types of zigzag with fibo and so on just in one indicator here. So up to now the 'harmonic people' are more comfortable with this zigzag indicator so you may ask something in Harmonic section.

And more links related to zigzag:

everything about zigzag:

- indicators, EAs, coding etc is here,

- GoldWarrior EA (Zigzag Trading System) is here,

- ZigZag Channels is here.

- NonLagZigZag indicators is here.

- ZigZag Percent indicator - elite section thread: fixed indicator, explanation about here and here.

Hi NewDigital,

I really appreciate for your quick response and the complete information.

Thank you very much.

Victory E.A.

Attached is zigzag expert called Victory did some work on it but still can't get it to trade, possible problem is the indicator zigzag big it won't attach to a chart, I know it doesn'i need to be on the chart for the ea to trade, but wondering if this indicator could be the reason why this e.a. won't trade.Could somebody check this e.a. and indicators out to find the problem.There was a posting either on this thread or another zigzag thread showing some very good forward test results from this e.a.

Thanks in advance

tools

This EA is from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173099

There are many EAs on this thread for MT3 and MT4:

- Goldwarrior;

- Silverwarrior;

- Platinum for big deposit size;

- miniPlatimun for very small deposit size (about $500).

and many more EA.

All of them are experimental EAs.

Beluck re-coded Goldwarrior EA to be used with backtesting, forward testing and real money. EA was posted on the link I mentioned (in the end of the thread). This EA is profitable for one year forward testing period (i mean testing live during the one year). I am testing this Golwarrior in elite section.

As to other EAs (Platimun EAs, miniPlatinum EAs, Victory EAs, Spicky EAs, Harakiri EA and so on) so those EAs should be re-coded as well. In the same way as Beluck did with Goldwarrior.

More interestng for me is EA for small deposit size.

Victory EA

Thanks New Digital currently testing a version of Goldwarrior that I changed zigzag out and added nonlagzigzag and changed DayImpuls out to DayImplus1.1 and so far doing pretty good but havn't been testing long enough to really decide if it is better or not, and yes I to will require a small deposit size which can easily be changed in the code.Anyway saw this Victory E.A. and the very interesting MT4 forward testing statement and downloaded it it took some work to compile it(had a lot of errors) but could not get it to backtest.I know all the indicators were converted from MT3, and they all attached to my charts except Zigzag Big which is making me wonder if maybe this is the problem with this E.A.Statement attached from someone who apparently had this E.A. up and running.

Thanks

tools

Where to get these from?

newdigital:
I think it is good High-Low zigzag. Look at the pictures: it is your reversal points zigzag together with SHI_Channel1, HL_Activator_NEXT and HiLo_Activator.

But i am not using this system. I was trading manually using some other zigzag system. I still hope that we are able to create EA based on my system.

That is why I posted about zigzag here.

Hi

Where can get the above indicators from?

Reason: