Zigzag Trading System Development - page 8

help

I want to try the fractal ea but it won't load

can you help

victory file

Take a look at this

Hello cockeyedcowboy

The file for victory5 is only html ??

could some one kind enough to explain the logic behind GoldWarrior?

TickJob:

Sorry I am not a coder but as i understand this EA is using the following.

Indicators: DayImpuls as custom indicator, zigzag as custom indicator and CCI as standard indicator.

Sell signal:

if ((ZZ3>0.01 || ZZ2>0.01) && ((cci050 && cci0>30 && nimp0) || (cci0>200 && cci1>cci0 && nimp>100 && imp>nimp))) {[/CODE]

You may understand it by yourself:

|| = or

&& = and

ZZ3 is value if zigzag for last bar

ZZ2 is value of zigzag for current bar

cci0 is

cci0=iCCI(NULL,0,per,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

= CCI value on close price

cci1 is cci1=iCCI(NULL,0,per,PRICE_CLOSE,1); = CCI value on previous bar close price

nimp = value of DayImpuls for current bar

imp = value of DayImpuls for previous bar

[CODE]imp=iCustom(NULL,0,"DayImpuls",per,d,0,1);

if (imp>10000) imp=0;

nimp=iCustom(NULL,0,"DayImpuls",per,d,0,0);

if (nimp>10000) nimp=0;

ZZ3=iCustom(NULL,0,"ZigZag",depth,deviation,backstep,0,1);

ZZ2=iCustom(NULL,0,"ZigZag",depth,deviation,backstep,0,0);

cci1=iCCI(NULL,0,per,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

Besides this EA is slightly martingaled: if some open order is falling up to some negative points so the other order will be opened in opposite direction with increased lot size 9i am testing as first order as 0.1 lot size and the second one is 0.3). Author proposed 0.1 and 3 lot size respectively and stop loss = 1,000 for big deposit size. But as you understand I changed stop loss to reasonable 100 and use 0.1 and 0.3 lot sizes instead of 0.1 and 3.

I am testing it since January 2006 with same settings: it is slowly going but very profitable for EURUSD and GBPUSD. Of course you should have deposit size not less than 5,000 per trading pair (may be more).

--------

Other EAs.

There are some other EAs from the same author. For example, EAs coded especially to be used with very small deposit size (many people asked so he did). But it is for Metatrader 3 so some one may convert it to MT4 and of course it should be improved slightly. Those EAs were posted as well in zigzag threads in our forum.

Files:

TickJob:

Why name of this EA is Goldwarrior?

Because it was Silverwarrior.

And it was coded final Platinum version. As i remember the author wanted to sell Platinum. But he developed everything during the 5 years on the many public forums and when he finished so he realized that just few brokers are having MetaTrader 3 only. He coded and he is coding right now for MetaTrader 3 only. Somebody should convert to MT4... But it was too late: Metatrader 4 was started by many brokers and he did not know MT4 programming language well in that time: he was too busy with his MT3 coding. And he decided to post everything for free in original MT3 format. Platinum was posted as well in some zigzag threads in our forum but it was not converted yet to MT4.

Goldwarrior which i am testing now (and which we are talking about) was converted by Nick Beluck for our forum.

I can't find the "mq4" file for GoldWarrior. Is it available for download MT4?

Thanks a lot!

CeroOnda

newdigital:
Sorry I am not a coder but as i understand this EA is using the following.

Indicators: DayImpuls as custom indicator, zigzag as custom indicator and CCI as standard indicator.

Sell signal:

if ((ZZ3>0.01 || ZZ2>0.01) && ((cci050 && cci0>30 && nimp0) || (cci0>200 && cci1>cci0 && nimp>100 && imp>nimp))) {[/CODE]

You may understand it by yourself:

|| = or

&& = and

ZZ3 is value if zigzag for last bar

ZZ2 is value of zigzag for current bar

cci0 is

= CCI value on close price

cci1 is cci1=iCCI(NULL,0,per,PRICE_CLOSE,1); = CCI value on previous bar close price

nimp = value of DayImpuls for current bar

imp = value of DayImpuls for previous bar

[CODE]imp=iCustom(NULL,0,"DayImpuls",per,d,0,1);

if (imp>10000) imp=0;

nimp=iCustom(NULL,0,"DayImpuls",per,d,0,0);

if (nimp>10000) nimp=0;

ZZ3=iCustom(NULL,0,"ZigZag",depth,deviation,backstep,0,1);

ZZ2=iCustom(NULL,0,"ZigZag",depth,deviation,backstep,0,0);

cci1=iCCI(NULL,0,per,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

Besides this EA is slightly martingaled: if some open order is falling up to some negative points so the other order will be opened in opposite direction with increased lot size 9i am testing as first order as 0.1 lot size and the second one is 0.3). Author proposed 0.1 and 3 lot size respectively and stop loss = 1,000 for big deposit size. But as you understand I changed stop loss to reasonable 100 and use 0.1 and 0.3 lot sizes instead of 0.1 and 3.

I am testing it since January 2006 with same settings: it is slowly going but very profitable for EURUSD and GBPUSD. Of course you should have deposit size not less than 5,000 per trading pair (may be more).

--------

Other EAs.

There are some other EAs from the same author. For example, EAs coded especially to be used with very small deposit size (many people asked so he did). But it is for Metatrader 3 so some one may convert it to MT4 and of course it should be improved slightly. Those EAs were posted as well in zigzag threads in our forum.

CeroOnda:
I can't find the "mq4" file for GoldWarrior. Is it available for download MT4?

Thanks a lot!

CeroOnda

It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173145

-----------

Take a look at this.

sae2k:
anybody already convert Victory05Exp to MT4? IMHO it the best version
Reason: