SHI Indicators

Draws an automatic channel with parallel lines

Files:

Other SHI indicators .

future, part 2

An other modification of the russian future indicator:

just the possibility to move all the construction by draging the vline (idea by Rosh). It seems more future.

Files:

future

An other modification of russian SHI (I translated to english, see comments in russian inside the code of indicator):

- algorithm of finding the supporting point between the discovered fractals for the creating the channel was corrected;

- It is possible to test using MetaClick;

- during the testing the lines of the channel is lengthening to the future.

Thanks Shurka & Kevin, corrected & upgraded by Modest (all russians).

Anybody knows what is Metaclick? Because I like to see the future ...

Files:
shi_mod.mq4  11 kb

Those 5 indicators looks like trading system:

- SHI_Mod_vLine;

- SHI_Channel1;

- SHI_SilverTrendColourBars;

- SHI_SilverTrendSig;

- SHI_SilverTrendSig1.

Files:
shi.zip  12 kb

new digital:

first i really thank for the whole great indicators which you share them. .

second : i don't know what is the red circle with a dot in its center in shichannel indicator.

and shisilver-trendsig indicator has a blue and red dot above or below of price chart .i think they show enter or exit point. but sometimes they move with price up or down movement.am i right?what's they want to say eaxactly?

could you please help me?

and can i have a link which explain the correct and effictivness using of the meta indicator?

for example i have kis-avg indicator , but dont know its using.

i would be pleased for everybody help.

macd&rsi:
new digital:

first i really thank for the whole great indicators which you share them. .

second : i don't know what is the red circle with a dot in its center in shichannel indicator.

and shisilver-trendsig indicator has a blue and red dot above or below of price chart .i think they show enter or exit point. but sometimes they move with price up or down movement.am i right?what's they want to say eaxactly?

could you please help me?

and can i have a link which explain the correct and effictivness using of the meta indicator?

for example i have kis-avg indicator , but dont know its using.

i would be pleased for everybody help.

I have no idea what red circle with a dot is. Probably the channel was turned/moved. When the price brokethe channel we see this red circle with a dot and then the channel may be moved.

There are two shisilver-trendsig indicators. One is painting the past because it was counted on the 0 (current) bar. The other one is painting the past as well (counted on the previous 1 bar) because of different calculation.

There is section about how to use shi channels, about shisilver-trendsig indicator (with the examples how to use it and with the trades) and about Channel-and-Averages trading stratedy (KIS).

SkyChannel

SkyChannel

Is anybody heard about this indicator? It may be used with Silver-channel.

Used with Silver Channel.

Mich-Me:
SkyChannel

Is anybody heard about this indicator? It may be used with Silver-channel.

Used with Silver Channel.

As I know it is the trading system developed on Russian viac forum.

They use one indicator to draw Silver-channel, Sky-channel, Zen-channel and Future-channel. See the images.

Everything is attached (together with templates).

Files:
1_1.gif  22 kb
2_1.gif  23 kb
3_1.gif  20 kb
4_1.gif  23 kb

Good indicator was posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173468/page45

And somebody asked me to translate the comments on the chart so find translated indicator attached.

And some trading systems based on channel indicators are here:

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172965

Thank you very much, new digital, for the translation. WOW! So, that's what those numbers mean, a trading strategy in itself. Take a look at the 1st snag shot of the SHI Channel.

One more favor, please take a look at the 2nd snag shot where I added on the ang_AZZ-fx-col-txt indicator. Would you please be kind enough to modify this indicator, as follows:

- Make it a user input option to have those yellow numbers on the chart or not. Default to No.

- Make the colors #0 and # 1 to default to the colors and style shown on the snag shot.

Again, my sincere appreciation for everything your doing to this TSD trading community.

fxcruiser

Files:
Reason: