SHI Indicators - page 2

fxcruiser:
.... Would you please be kind enough to modify this indicator, as follows:

- Make it a user input option to have those yellow numbers on the chart or not. Default to No.

- Make the colors #0 and # 1 to default to the colors and style shown on the snag shot.

Again, my sincere appreciation for everything your doing to this TSD trading community.

fxcruiser

newdigital, i found out how to turn off those yellow numbers on the chart as shown in the attached. It's already there in the Input tab. I am sorry to rush in the 1st request.

Thanks.

Files:

Do you know how to change the indicator color (shi_channel4(for trade channel)_v2_Stop.mq4...currently red) from within the program, so far I have had to double click on the lines, change the color, then save as a template.

Xard777

Its ok....found it...it was a rem statement in the code:-)

There are so many SHI channel indicators, can anyone recommend the one they find works best? I would like an alert and colour change when the trend changes if possible?

increase:
There are so many SHI channel indicators, can anyone recommend the one they find works best? I would like an alert and colour change when the trend changes if possible?

Has anyone made an alert for this indicator?

Is it possible?

Files:

SHI Channel colour talk

Maybe someone would use this SHI Channel colour talk with the alert working

(Updated)

Hello,

It seems that i have problem using SHI_SilverTrendSig indicator

it shows the past result, but it didn't create new dots when it is run, until i reapply the indicator again, then it appear?

Anyone has similar problem?

Thank you

Yes thats what it does.

It is the best indicator in the world.

But only on history

Mart

I was getting excited ...for nothing

We have all done it mate.

Find these things at the weekend then head for the BMW showroom.

Mart

Is it possible to see the old or past Shi channels on the chart along with new

ones?

Reason: