SHI Indicators - page 7

Dears Mr. mladen and Mr. mrtools, I would appreciate both of you if you guide me to find or to build these two indicators in MTF and nmc,please even in elite sectionTalaat

talaate:
Dears Mr. mladen and Mr. mrtools, I would appreciate both of you if you guide me to find or to build these two indicators in MTF and nmc,please even in elite sectionTalaat

Talaate, this is the shi channel made mtf, the shi silver trend signal is a bad repainter, not good for mtf.

thanks great mrtool

talaate:

hi i need your help i already download your link is SHI_SilverTrendSigAlert.mq4

but i dont like arrow itself move keep going.. i thought dont move every time signal will show up then i will order buy or sell but i saw arrow is keep moving more pips.. i dont wnat lose my money

i need your help

thank

omid

hi talaate

i already download about SHI_SilverTrendSigAlert.mq4.

i tried to follow signal about that but i am so shocking arrow signal itself move more pips.. i dont want that i want stay.. what i want order buy or sell.. i dont want lose money in live account

pls i need your help

thank

Spainguy74:
hi talaate

i already download about SHI_SilverTrendSigAlert.mq4.

i tried to follow signal about that but i am so shocking arrow signal itself move more pips.. i dont want that i want stay.. what i want order buy or sell.. i dont want lose money in live account

pls i need your help

thank

Spainguy74

Majority of SHI indicators ar repaintinting. they were made like that from the beginning and it can not be changed

One more version

forextrend_histo.mq4

Files:

tampa:
One more version forextrend_histo.mq4

Does it repaint (like the rest of the shi indicators)?

whisperer:

It does .

whisperer:

Unfortunately it does

Reason: