SHI Indicators - page 6

SHI Data Window Info

Is there any way to obtain data information in the data window for any of the SHI indicators so as to read it for an EA? If so how is it done? The data window always shows nothing for these indicators. Or is this impossible? I wouldn't mind if it even only showed info for the previous bar.

Based on Ichimoku but not Ichimoku. It is complicated trading system and different indicators.

I found shi channel, shi chanel 1, shi channel true setting are same.

Are they same channel with different names?

I do not know.

I am using this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261/page17 (inside attachment from this post).

This SHI indicator has a slope in the comments, how can I read the slope in an EA?

Files:

i can't find shi_channel change direction alert

where is it?

all of indicator i have try. but i can't find shi_channel change direction alert.

please help me

thanks you

mtf shi channel [the 4 quadrant one]

could any clever programmers out there please turn this shi channel into mtf. i had a look on this and other sites but cant find the mtf with shi channel with 4 quadrants or if you have a copy post it.

big thanxshi_channel_true_with_quadrants.mq4

Channels

New Digital,

Thank you very much for your quick and helpful reply. Have you taken a look at the Channel Trading System in Forex Factory? It is call SRDC Method. It would be interesting to read your perspective on it.

Hi all..

I have no coding skills..and I need a help about modification of SHI silver trend sig2 indicator..Can a coder modify it to track it is old repainted bars with different color?I downloaded this indictor form this quality forum but it seems there is also a bug..When dot appears and then immediately dissapear i know its beacuse repainting but when it is dissapear if you quickly chage timeframe then return to basic timeframe(example;1 min to 5 min then again 1 min) while no changing on price level it is like it was always in there..I mean it is like there was no dissapear before(Sorry about my english hope i am clear enough)..Thnx in advance..As always take care and have a plenty of pips..

shi_silvertrendsig-2.mq4

Files:
Reason: