Pivot indicators - page 47

As usual u are the man mr Cja..

now my chart is clean thanks for ur marvelous indicator...

limestreamx:
As usual u are the man mr Cja.. now my chart is clean thanks for ur marvelous indicator...

indeed, cja is quite the man.

v2

Corrected issue on smaller timeframes, when labels did not show on chart. Now You can adjust label position by Yourself.

Also, added customization possibility to change pivot, support and resistance lines type and width.

Regards

Selectable period pivot indicator

Hi,

I am looking for a pivot indicator where I can enter the high of the last three days, the low of the last three days and the close of the three day period. This needs to be displayed on any chart time frame below Daily.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Mike

Hi guys, how is it going? Can someone please incorporate changes to the attached indicator so it could display monthly levels as well?

Much appreciated and thanks in advance!

Files:

rufffen:
Hi guys, how is it going? Can someone please incorporate changes to the attached indicator so it could display monthly levels as well? Much appreciated and thanks in advance!

Hi guys, still looking to get that code adapted for monthly, any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Still haven't found the BEST pivot indicator.... one with hour, day, week, month

where you can change the width and line type of each line, maybe even color, something that's clean looking too, as of now my chart looks horrible covered in lines lol

and one have anything like that???

I've slightly modified my fav one, this indy to be a little more of what i want and is the one I currently use just wish there were more options with it instead of me having to search through the code to change anything

anyone ever think of putting a one time alert when price reaches near a S or R level?

Pivot indicator help

Hello this is a very good indicator but the problem is that it doesn`t show previous days pivot lines, can any of the experts here can modify it that it can show the previous days pivots lines thank u

Files:
jpivot.mq4  6 kb
eurousd1.gif  20 kb

Your indicator is just renamed FiboPiv_v1 by Kalenzo.

It is FiboPiv_v3:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894/page16

and check whole this thread as there are few indicators with historical pivot.

Just for example (including historical pivot):

everything about pivot:

- pivot indicators are here. Start from the post #1.

- Pivot range: good public thread with indicators and system developing.

- Pivot indicators here improved by Linuxser (elite section).

- The Only Pivot: thread with pivot indicators and trading systems and separated thread with EA according to this system.

- Historical Pivot Indicator thread is here.

- Pivot Like DOTS Indicator thread is here.

- Woodie Pivots indicator is on this post.

- AllPivots_v2 for different timeframes (from H1) is on this post.

- 8 Hours Pivot - good thread about pivot indicators for H4, H8, H12, D1, D2 and D3 timeframes with alert using different mode calculation changable in input: original thread; my explanation.

- Bar Pivot System and EA is on this thread.

- Pivot Points Multitimeframe indicator is on this post.

- Pivot oscillator indicator is on this post. We can choose which levels we want to display with PivotLevel option. Level 1 shows Pivot, S1 and R1. Level 2 shows Pivot,S1,S2,R1 and R2. Level 3 shows Pivot, S1,S2,S3,R1,R2 and R3. Also, we can use any time frame (so it is not limited to time frames you need) and we can place multiple oscillators on chart.

Pivot_Scalper:

- Pivot_Scalper indicator is on this post;

- explanation about the system/indicator: this page.

- Pivot Scalper using Pivot Points - Daily (Shifted) is on this thread.

- MaksiGen Trading system (light Paramon):many veriations of the system is here, examples of market condition is in the end of this thread.

elisu30mki:
Hello this is a very good indicator but the problem is that it doesn`t show previous days pivot lines, can any of the experts here can modify it that it can show the previous days pivots lines thank u

Files:
jpivot.mq4  6 kb
Reason: