Experts: VFX London Breakout - page 9

Vinicius de Oliveira:
Hello!

Attach a version with trailing and breakeven for you to test.
If you find good settings, please share.

Kind regards.

Sir de Oliveira,

I would like to know in which folders these 2 files must be placed please ?

VFX_London_Breakout_-_Trail_h_BE.mq4 63 kb

VFX_London_Breakout_-_Trail_i_BE.ex4 37 kb

mq4 > indicators

ex4 > ?

It is not always easy to understand where to place the files each times.

Do you have a breakeven fonction when a specific % of pips has been reached ?

and even better, adding a partial take profit when this first take profit level = a specific amount of pips has been reached !

Thanks.

lifespirit:

Sir de Oliveira,

I would like to know in which folders these 2 files must be placed please ?

VFX_London_Breakout_-_Trail_h_BE.mq4 63 kb

VFX_London_Breakout_-_Trail_i_BE.ex4 37 kb

mq4 > indicators

ex4 > ?

It is not always easy to understand where to place the files each times.

Do you have a breakeven fonction when a specific % of pips has been reached ?

and even better, adding a partial take profit when this first take profit level = a specific amount of pips has been reached !

Thanks.

Hello LS,

You can download the files to the Terminal > MQL4 > Experts folder. 

I posted versions that allow you to define Breakeven in points (posts  and ), but none with partial Take Profit yet.

Best regards.

Hi Vinicius,

I am intending to give a trial run using your EA. May i know which time frame should i choose to insert in your EA, shown in my screen are "broker hour 08:14" or "GMT hour 16:14"?

Appreciate and anticipate your reply asap!

Thks & cheers

Wayne

Hi Vinicius,

At first I should appreciate your smart set files, without theme nobody can make money by this strategy .

After that, could you please tell me how you achieve it(I mean set files parameters) ?? Do you use specific software ?? 

Sincerely yours

WayneCC:

Hi Vinicius,

I am intending to give a trial run using your EA. May i know which time frame should i choose to insert in your EA, shown in my screen are "broker hour 08:14" or "GMT hour 16:14"?

Thks & cheers

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Please study here >>>>
https://www.mql5.com/en/code/17465

*** It is already optimized to identify the best opportunities in the appropriate intraday time frames, that is, the user can attach it to the chart of the symbol that wants to trade in any time frame and will have the same results.

VFX London Breakout
VFX London Breakout
  • votes: 40
  • Vinicius de Oliveira
  • www.mql5.com
Expert Advisor which trades breakouts in several pairs during the London Session.

WayneCC:

Hi Vinicius,

Thks & cheers

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Vanta64 is correct in his answer (above). In any timeframe the EA will have the same performance.

Best regards.

vanta64:

Hi Vinicius,

At first I should appreciate your smart set files, without theme nobody can make money by this strategy .

After that, could you please tell me how you achieve it(I mean set files parameters) ?? Do you use specific software ?? 

Sincerely yours

Hi vanta64,

I did not use any specific software. I used only the MT4 Strategy Tester.

Best regards.

Hi Vinicius,

Honestly I have been working precisely in this great EA from 2 month ago , day to day.

Indeed I discover if you add an option, EA will be more profitable. 

"""When EA take a position and hit SL (loss), Open a reverse trade in SL position"""""""

For example, I back tested GBP/jPY from 2017/01/01 to 2017/06/30 , with 72 trades, 29 profit and 43 loss. Therefore I focused on losses ,with a above suggested option we can make 40 more trades (21 profit and 19 loss) .

please check below image.

Believe me, it will be very useful and profitable if you can add it in your codes.

I look forward to hearing from you .

Sincerely yours

Example

vanta64:

Hi Vinicius,

Honestly I have been working precisely in this great EA from 2 month ago , day to day.

Indeed I discover if you add an option, EA will be more profitable. 

"""When EA take a position and hit SL (loss), Open a reverse trade in SL position"""""""

For example, I back tested GBP/jPY from 2017/01/01 to 2017/06/30 , with 72 trades, 29 profit and 43 loss. Therefore I focused on losses ,with a above suggested option we can make 40 more trades (21 profit and 19 loss) .

please check below image.

Believe me, it will be very useful and profitable if you can add it in your codes.

I look forward to hearing from you .

Sincerely yours

I had developed a version of this EA that worked exactly the way you are suggesting: it placed an inverse pending order at the stop loss level.

Unfortunately, I no longer found this code. I'll redo it later, on a weekend.

Best regards.

Vinicius de Oliveira:

I had developed a version of this EA that worked exactly the way you are suggesting: it placed an inverse pending order at the stop loss level.

Unfortunately, I no longer found this code. I'll redo it later, on a weekend.

Best regards.

Thanks a million Sir , Im eagerly waiting ...

Sincerely yours.

Reason: