Experts: VFX London Breakout - page 15

Please do not post your email address.

Link is in the first post

Vinicius de Oliveira:

I will send you a new version of this EA for you to test in a demo account if you want.

I will also send some set files, but you can also optimize for other pairs and timeframes. You can use the fast method of optimization (Open prices only).

Hi, I would be interested in any new version also. What version number are you at?

sydap2017:
Hi, I would be interested in any new version also. What version number are you at?

Okay, I'm going to make version 5.0 available here in this forum in a few days.

Vinicius de Oliveira:

Okay, I'm going to make version 5.0 available here in this forum in a few days.

Hi, is this new version ready? 

Hopefully you can provide some explanation and set files for the new version as well.

Thank you for the really good work.

Hello how to get the EA to test.. 

Mohd Salman Salleh:
Hello how to get the EA to test.. 

Did you not see the reply 4 posts above yours????

Good morning, attached the version 5.00 of EA for testing and a setting file for GBPJPY M15.

Soon I will attach other setting files to other pairs.

Opening of the London Session: Enter in this parameter the time of your broker that corresponds to the opening of the London Session when it is not in daylight saving time (EA automatically detects DST changes).

Switch To DST - Time Zone: Enter in this parameter the time zone that your broker follows in daylight saving time changes. If you do not have this information, please contact your broker's support.

Recommended minimum deposit is 1.000,00.

This EA requires constant optimization. I suggest optimizing every 1 to 3 months, considering historical data for at least the last 3 years. It can be optimized using the Open Prices Only model (fastest method).

Good luck!

Vinicius de Oliveira:
Good morning, attached the version 5.00 of EA for testing and a setting file for GBPJPY M15.

Please do not attach just ex4 files as they will be removed

Keith Watford:

Please do not attach just ex4 files as they will be removed

Okay, corrected.

Hi there, Pretty new to MT4 and trying to achieve profitable results with back testing but not having much luck. I'm located the EST and have London open set to 10:00 (my servers time is 24:00 when it's 5pm in NY). I'm not really seeing any error messages in the Journal, but consistently get negative profits when running the strategy tests. I've tested both the EURAUD and EURUSD. Any thoughts on what I may be doing wrong? And thanks for generously sharing your EA.
Reason: