Profitable EA

Hi

I have been through all the free EAs and not found one that is profitable. The Macd sample one that comes with MT5 and MT4 is the nearest.

I then turn to the paid for EAs. There are lots. The strategy tester is a very poor instrument for testing.

So I know it is a big ask but has anyone, yes anyone ever found one that consistantly makes more money than it loses ?

If so please tell us - eternally grateful

Pat494:

Hi

I have been through all the free EAs and not found one that is profitable. The Macd sample one that comes with MT5 and MT4 is the nearest.

I then turn to the paid for EAs. There are lots. The strategy tester is a very poor instrument for testing.

So I know it is a big ask but has anyone, yes anyone ever found one that consistantly makes more money than it loses ?

If so please tell us - eternally grateful

The strategy tester is good instrument.

To find good profibatle EAs - the traders are testing them, evaluating them, trading, riskintg, buying and so and more. Means - they are spending time for that (and time = money).

There are a lot of EAs which are good and profitable - just make your own research and find.

newdigital:

The strategy tester is good instrument.

To find good profibatle EAs - the traders are testing them, evaluating them, trading, riskintg, buying and so and more. Means - they are spending time for that (and time = money).

There are a lot of EAs which are good and profitable - just make your own research and find.

Enjoy sir...do u like ea

how can use exponential smoothing average , is better than other indicator
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Smoothing Methods
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Smoothing Methods
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Smoothing Methods - Documentation on MQL5

there r many good ea but u have to tweak it for better results
Reason: