I'm new to here.

Hello,

I want to inform you that I'm new to here. I want to study this all step by step and be success with you all.

Thank you so much. 

sajithgsm:

Hello,

I want to inform you that I'm new to here. I want to study this all step by step and be success with you all.

Thank you so much. 

Welcome on board. 

sajithgsm:

Hello,

Thank you so much. 

Welcome friend, here you will get lot of friends, bro and honourable Moderators and can discuss about your experience, can earn lot knowledge and much more.

As a beginner, first you should read the MQL community rules. If you follow the rules and participate with all, definitely you will be a success member in this community which will be a great helpful way for your forex life.

Wish you best of luck.

Stay connected with us.

Thanks. 

Welcome and success

nirob76:

Welcome friend, here you will get lot of friends, bro and honourable Moderators and can discuss about your experience, can earn lot knowledge and much more.

As a beginner, first you should read the MQL community rules. If you follow the rules and participate with all, definitely you will be a success member in this community which will be a great helpful way for your forex life.

Wish you best of luck.

Stay connected with us.

Thanks. 

Thank you so much my friend...

indeet:
Welcome and success
Thank you so much my friend.....
Reason: