MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 610 - page 3

the Editor

have bug,

When open a new Windows

Same file

the two screen moving same line!

past is two window edit at each windows! in different line!

I have problems with OnChartEvent function. I can not use graphical interfaces.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

klam2404:

the Editor

have bug,

When open a new Windows

Same file

the two screen moving same line!

past is two window edit at each windows! in different line!

Yes I reported this in the developing stage of MetaTrader 5 and didn't get a reply.

Bookmarks will help =in this case.

I can`t Open Charts, Connect with Pepperstone, load my indicator dashboard anymore, MT4 Is DEAD, RIP ! I wll to another broker, another platforma also Ninja Trader (may they don`t make a bad days to your clients like today with MT4 610)

My indicator worked before the update. Now MT4 does not recognize it.

When I try to compile the indicator so MT4 will read it, I get a whole bunch of errors.

I have provided a screenshot below.

Who is the goto person or what is the goto thread for this kind of problem?

Thanks for your help.

DonStar:

When I try to compile the indicator so MT4 will read it, I get a whole bunch of errors.

Thanks for your help.

• Now, variable names cannot contain special characters and points, and new MQL4 language keywords cannot be used as names. Old MQL4 programs can be recompiled with the new compiler in order to easily correct all such errors while following the compiler's messages.

DonStar:

Thanks for your help.

You can not use a period "." in the name of an indicator like you are using in Box.Alerts. You can however use an underscore so change those variable names to something like Box_Alerts and that will solve at least some of your problems... PipPip..Jimdandy

update:.. to change the name of something throughout your code.. you can push Ctrl+H to bring up the replace dialog box or go to Edit, Find and Replace, Replace...
You can hit the replace all button or step through it one occurrence at a time.. Be careful though ...dont just type in Alerts and then hit the replace all button... there may be some occurrences that you do not want to replace.. if Alerts is part of a larger word... you may want to use the Match whole word only and match case buttons to be safer... It's up to you.... now that you know it exists I'm sure you will learn how to use it... PipPip....Jimdandy

Replace Dialog Box

another thing you could do is just tell it to find all periods and replace them with underscores and then step through with the Find Next button and only replace the ones you need to...

I have edited and change all " . " to a "_" but...a lot of errors remains :( I need help, monday is almost there....

:) just a little bit

"'gda_1124' - illegal switch expression type"

switch (gda_1124[ai_0][ai_4][0])

I have no idea about this!

Reason: