Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 35

If i subscribe to a signal and migrate to a virtual server while still keeping my local terminal active with signal subscription enabled and synchronized, would that result is duplication of trades?

uluc:
If i subscribe to a signal and migrate to a virtual server while still keeping my local terminal active with signal subscription enabled and synchronized, would that result is duplication of trades?

Yes, when you synchronize signal with VPS, the signal subscription is disabled locally on your MT4 platform. Don't open the Signals window and enable it again, because you will end up with duplicate trades and double risk of course.

It is not allowed to me to subscribe to signals to more than one trader. This happened both on MT4 and on MT5. Is it possible to subscribe more Traders?

Screenshot attached - it tells that I have already subscribed to a trader and it does not allow me to subscribe more than one

Files:
1.png  54 kb

If I subscribe to a trader's signals, do I need to create an account with a broker of my choice or I directly use the broker's condition of the copied Trader?

adayag:
If I subscribe to a trader's signals, do I need to create an account with a broker of my choice or I directly use the broker's condition of the copied Trader?
You can use your preferred broker. And of course you have to ask the signal provider.

Can I use demo account in order to subscribe to a paid signal?

vbigdeli:
Can I use demo account in order to subscribe to a paid signal?

Yes, you can.

سلام فقط واریز درایران برای انجام معاملات سخت هست

Mehdi Mahmodiy:
سلام فقط واریز درایران برای انجام معاملات سخت هست

I don't understand.

If you mean that you can't open a broker account due to your country of residence, try with another broker.

Mehdi Mahmodiy:
Hello, it's just a deposit in Iran for hard transactions

This is an English language forum.

Please only post in English.

Use the site's translation tool if necessary.

Reason: