MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 509 - page 11

RaptorUK 2012.11.18 17:17 #

patrick007:

I want to do it on my own. It is the only way to learn. I'm sure you prefer andragogy to pedagogy. I'll give it a go. Appreciate your help.

I hadn't come across the term "Andragogy" before so I looked it up . . . ;-) so yes, I think in the context of a Forum I prefer Andragogy, I don't get paid enough to try anything else ;-)

I have changed save location of terminal to C:\ MT4 Installs\NameofBroker. The TP and SL scripts now will work.

Please give imbeciles less stick!

Hello,

Am not sure if this is the proper place top lace my post, admin please feel free to move post to where it should go.

Ever since build 509 was release and forced update was in effect am not able to connect to any of the servers using any broker whether real or demo account. The problem seems to be resolved if I use IP masking. Am not sure whether this is a port related issue or IP related issue but am hoping someone from Metaquotes can point me in the right direction as to what the cause may be. I live in the USA.

Thanks,

Pip:

Hello,

Am not sure if this is the proper place top lace my post, admin please feel free to move post to where it should go.

Ever since build 509 was release and forced update was in effect am not able to connect to any of the servers using any broker whether real or demo account. The problem seems to be resolved if I use IP masking. Am not sure whether this is a port related issue or IP related issue but am hoping someone from Metaquotes can point me in the right direction as to what the cause may be. I live in the USA.

What does your Broker have to say ?

MetaQuotes:

MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 509

1. Terminal: Fixed the launch of the client terminal after LiveUpdate operation with enabled UAC.
  2. Terminal: Updated translation of the user interface into Portuguese.
  3. MQL4: Fixed a compilation error that in some cases led to errors in executing MQL4 applications.
  4. Fixed errors reported in crash logs.

The update is available through the LiveUpdate system.

Question: Shift+Right Arrow [or Left Arrow] no longer advances chart view by one period only. It now instead works same as Right or Left Arrow, it advances chart view by 4 periods. Intentional change, or a bug/overlooked thing? Would like to find out if this useful feature is gone forever.

Lodgist:

Question: Shift+Right Arrow [or Left Arrow] no longer advances chart view by one period only. It now instead works same as Right or Left Arrow, it advances chart view by 4 periods. Intentional change, or a bug/overlooked thing? Would like to find out if this useful feature is gone forever.
I always use F12 and shift F12

RaptorUK:
I always use F12 and shift F12

Thanks kindly, RaptorUK. I'll use that instead, works fine.

I hope they working hard for new build coz I reported more bugs than my last post https://forum.mql4.com/58363

@RaptorUK thx for info abut desk service ; )

But I think that public bug tracking list have much power than repeating this same bugs. Should exist some person what reading this type post and agregate bugs for repair.

hi .. i have a Q. plz

i have mt4 509 and i have seen for several weeks that the weekly candle closes in sunday price not as before in friday price which gives me weekly false signals ... my Q. is this normal and every body with mt4 build 509 have this weekly close at sunday price or this is un issue in this build and should be reported for fix...? and is there a way to overvome this issue.?

thank you

MAG_GOLD:

hi .. i have a Q. plz

i have mt4 509 and i have seen for several weeks that the weekly candle closes in sunday price not as before in friday price which gives me weekly false signals ... my Q. is this normal and every body with mt4 build 509 have this weekly close at sunday price or this is un issue in this build and should be reported for fix...? and is there a way to overvome this issue.?

thank you

That has nothing to do with build 509, but with your broker server's time. You can't change that unless you change of broker.

I would ask your broker why are they producing Sunday candles ? It is not neccessary. My broker is GMT+3 they close their price feed at the end of 23:59:59 Friday their time and open at 00:00 Monday morning their time. The terminal is synchronised with their time so no is candle produced with Sundays date. (Even though my time it is Sunday)

Reason: