New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 500: Trading from Chart and Company's Web Site in the Client Terminal - page 2

angevoyageur:
Fill free to write to ServiceDesk with that suggestion.

Still not working :P :D

radu:

Still not working :P :D
I have replicated this issue and I have logged a Service Desk request about it.  I'll let you know when I get a reply/resolution.

I tried to write to servicedesk, but I encountered "error saving", so I don't know what's wrong, could some body write to servicedesk?, thnaks.

My suggestions:

1, The EA dialogue box is fixed, you have to roll up or down, could you make the box draggable? to enlarge it in case of many inputs?

2, In terminal, you have now "signals" and "code base", could you make them optional? in case we don't need, we can disable it;

3, While MT5 will automatically consolidate all orders to one position, could you make MT4 being able to merge orders manually (by selecting two or more orders to make one)?

4, Is it possible to add some more order types: such as "limit buy_stop/limit sell_stop"? (e.g. I mean sell_stop type order in a future low price point);

5, Do you have any plan to make MT4 64 bit, multicores utilisation?

Thanks,

Jean

radu:

I've an important question. If I don't want to use One-click trading and the checkbox is OFF at the settings panel, why on earth the drag'n'drop sl/tp line moving function still works? It's very annoying, it's like you don't test the functions before hit the publish button.

It's really hard to move any horizontal lines which are exactly at the default lines' positions. 

In the previous years, many people had developed custom EA-s in order to get something like this working on MT4 through horizontal lines. Now they couldn't access ther horizontal lines easily...

I would like to get an answer from a competent person at MetaQuotes: when this will be fixed. Also I would like to contribute some translation issues regarding the Hungarian language in MT4, to who should I send the problems?

Thanks. 

If you need to move a horizontal line, you can use Ctrl+B shortcut to get the object list and choose the line there.

I've been testing and move objects when open trades can easily cause a problem.
As such inadvertently put the stoploss or take profit a few pips opening price. And before it was zero.

It has always been very comfortable drawing in the graph,, trend lines, fibonacci, canals, etc.. manually.
Now when a line or an object crosses the lines of operations is a problem, because they preferred opening lines and levels.
Would be easy to make out option for use in each graph, as one clik trading panel.

I guess it will be a joke, that to move an object is necessary to go to the list of objects.

Metatrader 4 users have been abandoned for many years and have not had ease of use of the platform.
At this time we have developed many tools to facilitate the use of the platform.
Now with a small utility that these tools are prevented from functioning properly.
And it is a source of potential problems, to be able to move inadvertently levels, when handling objects with the mouse.

Good changes...

It would be good if you add the posibility to work with more than one instrument in testing/optimization mode... i.e: EURUSD and USDCHF in pair trading strategy.

enivid:

If you need to move a horizontal line, you can use Ctrl+B shortcut to get the object list and choose the line there.

Thanks, but I did not say I can't move the line. I said precisely what is my problem with it. I don't want to use 4 mouse clicks and the object list window for one function which is (or was until now) pretty simple - I drag the line and I move it to the new position.

MontS:

I tried to write to servicedesk, but I encountered "error saving", so I don't know what's wrong, could some body write to servicedesk?, thnaks.

My suggestions:

1, The EA dialogue box is fixed, you have to roll up or down, could you make the box draggable? to enlarge it in case of many inputs?

I completely agree with you. This would be one of the biggest new feature of the platform :) I think maybe it's not a big deal to set the resizeable window, so they'll eventually add this option:)

Of course, the "New request" function still not working - for Metatrader4 category. I could make a post in the Metatrader 5 Client category, I hope we'll got answer. LOL, this is very ironic :D

You should post your idea in an other category:)

compile new expert with extern input parameters and "Input" tab is omitted!!!

sxTed:
compile new expert with extern input parameters and "Input" tab is omitted!!!

Remove ...

#property library

... from your code, see here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/111964 and more https://www.mql4.com/search#!keyword=missing%20input%20tab

To resize input window, you may want to use this https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10354 

Reason: