New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 500: Trading from Chart and Company's Web Site in the Client Terminal - page 9

lilit:
I write code using such identifiers easier for me to call the internal parameters of the function, for example "int kklhi_65;" than come up with some piece word in Russian or English language.
Like ld_40 ?  sure . . . 

RaptorUK:
Как ld_40? уверен. . . 

Please explain specifically.

If you think that the problem is in the title identifiers (parameters), I can see it all day and rewrite. But then specify exactly what should be excluded from the title. 

lilit:
Please explain specifically.

If you think that the problem is in the title identifiers (parameters), I can see it all day and rewrite. But then specify exactly what should be excluded from the title. 

We don't help people that use/handle/sell/pass on Decompiled Code.  You would be well advised to drop this subject.

RaptorUK:
We don't help people that use/handle/sell/pass on Decompiled Code.  You would be well advised to drop this subject.

Clearly, you think that the blame names of identifiers. 

lilit:

Clearly, you think that the blame names of identifiers. 
No,  when people post Decompiled code and don't listen they get BANNED.  If that is what you want . . . keep posting.

Sorry, I'm just learning, with such a code which is freely available on Google. I do not have such knowledge to distinguish code from the author, from the decompiled code is listed.

Also, I did not find this article online learning how to distinguish between the decompiled code. 

Sorry. 

P.S. If you can determine that the code is decompiled, it can be worth introducing a metaeditor.exe function to test the code, to understand that the decompiled code. 

lilit:

Sorry, I'm just learning, with such a code which is freely available on Google. I do not have such knowledge to distinguish code from the author, from the decompiled code is listed.

Also, I did not find this article online learning how to distinguish between the decompiled code. 

Sorry. 

P.S. If you can determine that the code is decompiled, it can be worth introducing a metaeditor.exe function to test the code, to understand that the decompiled code. 

Seems this is the case now.

angevoyageur:
Seems this is the case now.

Yes, thanks, I already knew for sure the problem identifiers. will not be hard to rewrite  the code as studying freely available code the logic of the expert invented by me.

My only fault is that the first is irreversible attention to the difference between: int g_price_158 = OrderOpenPrice(); and int gprice158 = OrderOpenPrice(); and so on...

lilit:

Yes, thanks, I already knew for sure the problem identifiers. will not be hard to rewrite  the code as studying freely available code the logic of the expert invented by me.

My only fault is that the first is irreversible attention to the difference between: int g_price_158 = OrderOpenPrice(); and int gprice158 = OrderOpenPrice(); and so on...

RaptorUK:
No,  when people post Decompiled code and don't listen they get BANNED.  If that is what you want . . . keep posting.

I'm not going to warn you again.

RaptorUK:
I'm not going to warn you again.

Sorry, I did not realize, I did not have to answer? I probably do not understand what to do!

I will not worry you more, I write with the help of translator, because Sorry if that is not understand. 

Reason: