New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 500: Trading from Chart and Company's Web Site in the Client Terminal - page 3

#property library was the culprit, thank you phi.nuts I owe you a beer.

Just found out last night my mt4 build 482 automatically update to build 500 without prompting me if I want to install the update.  And liveupdate no longer uses "liveupdate.exe" to process with update.  So anyone knowledgeable has any idea how to disable mt4 build 500 from live updating automatically again?  Thanks.

BigFisherman:
Just found out last night my mt4 build 482 automatically update to build 500 without prompting me if I want to install the update.  And liveupdate no longer uses "liveupdate.exe" to process with update.  So anyone knowledgeable has any idea how to disable mt4 build 500 from live updating automatically again?  Thanks.
You can't. Now update is done automatically.

RaptorUK:
I have replicated this issue and I have logged a Service Desk request about it.  I'll let you know when I get a reply/resolution.

I had a reply from the Service Desk . . .

Support Team 2013.05.13 08:13

Thank you, will be fixed soon.

Sorry for inconvenience.

. . .  so it should be fixed soon.  I'll post an update when it is.

RaptorUK:

I had a reply from the Service Desk . . .

. . .  so it should be fixed soon.  I'll post an update when it is.

The Service Desk has reported that this issue has been fixed . . . 

Support Team 2013.05.13 09:50

Posting error fixed.

Thanks.

. . .  I have tested and no longer receive an error when posting a new MT4 Suggestion or Error service request.

RaptorUK:

The Service Desk has reported that this issue has been fixed . . . 

. . .  I have tested and no longer receive an error when posting a new MT4 Suggestion or Error service request.

Thank you very much, I'll post my question again in the MT4 category.

Edit: I guess someone moved  the request to the MT4 Error category, so I don't re-post it. :)

One-Click-Trading is a good improvement, but drag'n'drop horizontal line to set my SL/TP useless to me. Because i use EA that can do so and more useful then default drag'n'drop line, my EA has ability to show me certain info like no. of ticket, OP price and pips from OP price. If default MQL can do this .. it's great.

anyway .. how to disable this future? disabling one click trading from Options not work.. thank you.

jefforex:

One-Click-Trading is a good improvement, but drag'n'drop horizontal line to set my SL/TP useless to me. Because i use EA that can do so and more useful then default drag'n'drop line, my EA has ability to show me certain info like no. of ticket, OP price and pips from OP price. If default MQL can do this .. it's great.

anyway .. how to disable this future? disabling one click trading from Options not work.. thank you.

I spent 2 days last week coding an  EA to allow visual order modification,  it uses Horizontal lines or Trend lines to set the Entry (pending) and SL and TP . . .  currently it was 2 days wasted.  I'd quite like an option to disable modification of trades via the MT4 trade lines.  

jefforex:

seconded - how to disable this option of drag and drop horizontal line SL/TP  ?... 

RaptorUK:
I spent 2 days last week coding an  EA to allow visual order modification,  it uses Horizontal lines or Trend lines to set the Entry (pending) and SL and TP . . .  currently it was 2 days wasted.  I'd quite like an option to disable modification of trades via the MT4 trade lines.  

i've spent weeks/months developing similar .... a little frustrated is putting it mildly...
Reason: