New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 500: Trading from Chart and Company's Web Site in the Client Terminal - page 8

Your question is a little unintelligible.
MT4 has to know. Based on MQL, so the compiler mq4> ex4 states that mq4 is OK. The terminal in ex4 does not understand.
Creates a file xxxx.log only where there is nothing.
Conclusions are two:
- MT4 v.500 is broken and needs to be corrected,
- MQ deliberately restricts which does not notify users.

All three files (. Exe) in the system are in v.500. The compiler also. The script is run properly in earlier versions, does not use external DLLs or data files that MQ as restrictive excludes.

mike05:
Your question is a little unintelligible.

OK . . . you said . . 

mike05:

How true, and it is a very bad habit, why the compiler does not indicate where are incompatible?

RaptorUK:
How does the compiler know what terminal build you are going to run the ex4 in ?

If I compile in MetaEditor build 500 and send you the .ex4 file, you then run this in a MT4 terminal build 418 . . .   how is my compiler supposed to know what build terminal you will use ?

RaptorUK:

OK . . . you said . . 

If I compile in MetaEditor build 500 and send you the .ex4 file, you then run this in a MT4 terminal build 418 . . .   how is my compiler supposed to know what build terminal you will use ?

after 01.06.2013 build 500 metaeditor.exe does not compile the mq4 code that has been compiled to build 500, 30.05.2013 

lilit:

after 01.06.2013 build 500 metaeditor.exe does not compile the mq4 code that has been compiled to build 500, 30.05.2013 
It does on my PC.

RaptorUK:
It does on my PC.

but from the metaeditor.exe Buldi 451 compiles the mq4 code, and build 500 reads compiled ex4. but Buldi 500 meta does not compile this code

lilit:

but from the metaeditor.exe Buldi 451 compiles the mq4 code, and build 500 reads compiled ex4. but Buldi 500 meta does not compile this code
What error do you get ?

RaptorUK:
What error do you get ?

Without error, nothing happens, no changes occured in the ex4

lilit:

That's right, it came to this. Compile the one left by installing an older version that does not update itself, and not edited version of 500, just move the file ex4 to 500 and remove most of the mq4 file system.

After all, this is f..... up.

So done, the tester is working and on the chart should be. I need to check is whether the same results will be compared with older ones

lilit:

Without error, nothing happens, no changes occured in the ex4
Perhaps you should obtain the original source code . . .

RaptorUK:
Perhaps you should obtain the original source code . . .

I write code using such identifiers easier for me to call the internal parameters of the function, for example "int kklhi_65;" than come up with some piece word in Russian or English language.

Reason: