Coding an EA for free

HI all of you

In about last two weeks i´ve discovered the power of MetaEditor . Ive heared about tons of expert advicors and mostly all of them are profitable ( ! hope so :P ! ). During these two weeks ive been trying to code my own expert advisor but i´ve realized that im not able to understand and code such a thing so im asking those who would like to help me with this "quest" ....

This EA is based on two EMA with periods 12 and 150 from indicators that is all ( in simplicity is the power - my opinion ). So the princip is very simple when the EMA12 crosses the EMA150 from up to down the result will be short and when the Ema 12 will cross the 150Ema from down to up all shorts should be closed and the buys should be opened . The number of opened positions should be according to MM risk which is written under.

The EA should have and be able to :

• Lotsize : 0.01
  • SL in pips 50
  • TP in pips 30
  • Trailing Stop in pips ----
  • Money Managment with scale : 1-50%

Got lots of ideas how to improve this monster but for now it would be perfect to code this one,... im adding some mutant which i ve been trying to code,...and i dont have money so if smbdy is so kind and will help me ill be very happy,...

Thx V

Files:
blabla.mq4  5 kb

Vendetta:

Ive heared about tons of expert advicors and mostly all of them are profitable ( ! hope so :P ! ).

i think only a very few are profitable in a longer term.

1) Simple EMA cross?

- you will loose plenty of money during ranging phases

- you will enter in the market too late

- you will exit the market too late

this strategy might work, but only in combination with other indicators and only on larger timeframes. (my 2 cents)

2) you will most likely not get a EA coded for free

3) if you don't have any money, how do you want opening a trading account? rule 1: always trade with money you can afford to loose!

Of course i havent told everything,..

1.) yes simple EMA cross .... if sth be coded there must be a condition that the possition will open 10 till 15 pips after the ema crosses or sth like this

2.)i know :( but hoped that someone will do that) actually all these what ive written here im doing manualy on my acc. but im getting more and more lazy :)

3.)Well actually i have money but studying and working so hard that waiting for this beast ...

This is based on H1 Tf and another indicator could be an MACD on several time frames,... sth like this : https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8472, i ve been watching this for a long time such a combination . The only thing i know is that this could be profitable (it is just a math) and also it is about discipline and saying to myself that : "100 dolars per day and im a king " ....

dont you think ?

If someone would like to help ill be very happy,..

Thx,... V

There is tons of free stuff on this forum and in the codebase and tons of specific code you can get for free, but to unlock it, you have to do the hard yards first. Read the book https://book.mql4.com//, work through the examples, search for more examples in the code base. Post specific questions if you need clarification and then have a go... finish with a warm feeling of satisfaction and a large degree of control because you understand what the code is doing.

V

Tomas Valko: i ve been trying to code,...and i dont have money so if smbdy is so kind and will help me ill be very happy,...
  1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
    You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. Beg at Will code your trading systems for free - Free Expert Advisors - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum, or Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum, or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!), or I will code & automate your strategy for free - Options Trading Strategies - General - MQL5 programming forum.
    3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

2. If you don't have money, you can't trade

Tell me about ressurecting old posts...

What was that??

Minions Labs: What was that??

Deleted post(s)

Reason: