Which of the following do you agree with regarding trading platforms(multiple selections allowed). - page 2

Besides, last build of MT5 is very very comfortable for traders. I know it because I am trading every day.

Just to remind:

you cant hedge, you cant open different trades on same pair and same direction and use different stops for each meaning you cant use different strategies/eas/signals on one account running cocurrently as the trades of the same currency pair will interfere with each other.

tonny:
you cant hedge, you cant open different trades on same pair and same direction and use different stops for each meaning you cant use different strategies/eas/signals on one account running cocurrently as the trades of the same currency pair will interfere with each other.
  • If you know what is hedging you can do it very well with MT5.
  • You can also open different trades on the same pair (in the same direction or not). But as a result you have only 1 opened position.
  • You can also set different stops (sl and tp) for each of your trades on the same pair.
  • An EA well made can very well use different strategies and all I mentioned above.
  • You can't use different signals on 1 account, this is intended as a protection of the subscriber.

It is not because you do not know how to do something that is not feasible.

You will have to use a special ea to bypass those rules. What if you trade manually? You simply cant. In mt4 trading is more flexible. About mql5 signal, i wasnt reffering to mql5 signal when i mentioned signal mql5 signal is signal beta. Its way sub standard compared to other signal services. If i were to rate it i would give it like 20% out of 100% of what a signals service should be.

tonny:
You will have to use a special ea to bypass those rules. What if you trade manually? You simply cant. ...
Your are wrong. All I wrote can be done manually with MT5.

Ok go ahead smarty pants open two equal sized trades of different direction in same pair on mt5

tonny:
Ok go ahead smarty pants open two equal sized trades of different direction in same pair on mt5
pending orders ... i am doing it every day sorry
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

tonny:

Please be polite.

newdigital:
pending orders ... i am doing it every day sorry

They are not Trades they are Orders.

An example from the documentation for OrdersTotal()

"Note

Do not confuse current pending orders with positions, which are also displayed on the "Trade" tab of the "Toolbox" of the client terminal. An order is a request to conduct a transaction, while a position is a result of one or more deals. "

Hi RaptorUK,

I understand what you mean but I only believe that 'hedging traders' (who really like/using hedging) are minority. Example: I did/do not use hedging :)

I think - the traders (who really use/like hedging) should make real proposal to MQ. Because as I see: with hedging ... or without hedging - it will be same one :) ... (same for everything for MQ for example).

I agree with you: if many traders like hedging so it should be accepted by new platform. But rhetorical question: why many MT4 brokers are not accepting hedging? I think - it is not related to MQ in direct way for example. 

Reason: