Experts: Rabbit3 - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

hedge?

When you are openning demo account so you will be asked for gedge or netting.

For example - go to this link - 

---------------

MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account 

---------------

and when you enter personal data to open an account so you will tick the following: "use hedge in trading".
if you tick it so you will get hedge account, if not so it will be nettings account.

---------------

So, some traders like to get hedging account to use MT5 on the same way as Metatrader 4 for example.
The other traders are not using hedging account (not use hedging = use netting) because hedging is prohibited in their country by regulations for example.

MetaTrader 5 build 1325: negociação com cobertura e teste de ticks reais
MetaTrader 5 build 1325: negociação com cobertura e teste de ticks reais
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metatrader5.com
Para ampliar as possibilidades dos retail traders que negociam no mercado Forex, à plataforma foi adicionada a cobertura, isto é, um segundo sistema de registro. Agora, segundo um instrumento, você pode ter várias posições, incluindo posições opostas. Isto permite implementar estratégias de negociação com o assim chamado “bloqueio”, dito de...

Dear Vladimir, how are you doing? Happy new year! Would you like to develop a new EA based on Rabbit3? I will pay for it here. I would like to add ttraillig stop, RSI, supertrend indicator in two timeframes,  and Hilo smoothed as a green/red sign (e.g. buy only if supertrend and hilo is green; sell only if they are red). One problem I face with Rabbit3 is that sometimes when a stock follow one strength direction, I have a sequence of stop loss. What can I do to avoid that? Would zigzagcolor correct that? Other doubts about Rabbit3 - What is and how does it work: (1) Highest_count; (2) Max Positions; (3) Profit level to increase the volume of positions? If you accept, I publish the project here, ok? Thanks in advance, BR Filipe

filipenax :
Dear Vladimir, how are you doing? Happy new year! Would you like to develop a new EA based on Rabbit3? I will pay for it here ...

Issues of paid writing are not accepted in public.

filipenax :
... I would like to add ttraillig stop, RSI, supertrend indicator in two timeframes,  and Hilo smoothed as a green/red sign ...

The Advisor already uses four indicators (two indicators Moving Average, Commodity Channel Index, CCI and Williams' Percent Range,% R) - and you suggest adding two more indicators. The system will become very confusing.

filipenax :
... One problem I face with Rabbit3 is that sometimes when a stock follow one strength direction ...

Understood nothing. Excuse me.

Reason: