Which of the following do you agree with regarding trading platforms(multiple selections allowed). - page 7

tonny,

there are a lot of good threads on the forum. For example - I opened few threads here :) do not like my threads? - select any other threads: with trading system, with programming questions etc. ... or create your own thread which will be valuable for traders and share your knowledge for example.

You are talented person. But from what I see - you are spending your energy for nothing here sorry. 

newdigital:

tonny,

there are a lot of good threads on the forum. For example - I opened few threads here :) do not like my threads? - select any other threads: with trading system, with programming questions etc. ... or create your own thread which will be valuable for traders and share your knowledge for example.

You are talented person. But from what I see - you are spending your energy for nothing here sorry. 

Now who said anything about threads? We are talking about mt4/mt5 here and the heading is clear and for your info this is my thread and im not spending my energy for nothing as this discussion is valuable.

valuable? check page #6 of this thread for example ...

anyway - up to you. I just made a suggestion. 

I dont need to say more the people have spoken as can be seen in this poll and brokers have spoken by using mt5 only as a sidekick to mt4. That sends an obvious message.

As a new trader I’m trying different strategies with demo account to find a way to make more bucks. So as I was trying hedging I could not get the idea of how people make money with this strategy?! So I started hedging with one account so I paid double spread! Then when one of the orders started making profit I closed the other one in negative profit and waited for a while. Then the trend reversed and made my position in negative profit! Maybe I donno how to hedge however I cannot get why someone would pay double spread for a trade which no one can predict.