Which of the following do you agree with regarding trading platforms(multiple selections allowed). - page 6

RaptorUK:
Is that what you think ?  or did you read it somewhere ?  or have you been told that ?  
This is a summary of what I have read on the Russian forum.

tonny:
"i dont care" you dont not care because it doesnt affect you. I care even if it might not affect me and it doesnt mean i or we cant discuss it or have an opinion on it because it affects others and its the only way it can be improved.
I agree . . .  never thought I would be agreeing with you tonny,  but I do  ;-)  discussion is healthy and should be encouraged.

angevoyageur:
This is a summary of what I have read on the Russian forum.
OK,  thank you :-)

doshur:
mt5 strategy tester beats mt4
Agreed. MT5 supports mulit-processors. MT4 - single.

@newdigital im not agresive ur the one whos agressive and to remind you questions are answered by yes or no not by escapist statements like "my country doesnt suppor this and that" or "i only care about my indicators" or others ive seen "what question" while the question is right above there comments this just proves that you rekon there is a point there but you dont wana admit it.

@roman5 as i said developers mt5 traders mt4 strategy tester is mostly a developer resource as for trading mt4 is more prefferably and im talking about trading styles not analysis nor graphics

@ange... you read someones opinion on russian forum then repost it here? What weight does that hold

@ange... "ange: they dont want to maintain two systems in parallel" well thats what they just did mt4 accounts and mt5 accounts.

tonny:
@ange... you read someones opinion on russian forum then repost it here? What weight does that hold
Maybe the opinion of the CEO of Metaquotes has more weight that yours, who know.

I have the weight of the traders who's majority as even the poll shows prefer trading on mt4 :-p
Reason: