Which of the following do you agree with regarding trading platforms(multiple selections allowed). - page 4

*shakes tie into position with two fingers* case closed @ange...

tonny:
where did you get it that most mt4 brokers dont allow hedging? Infact most except us brokers allow hedging

many reliable russian brokers are accepting ecn (which is stp by nature) accounts only. next step - no hedging.

===== 

Tonny, I had no choice: I was born in russia ... of course - the situation will be changed when one can of cola will cost few chinese yuanes in California (hope - china will allow hedging) ... but i do not think it will be in the near future for example sorry. 

I didnt ask you where you were born or wether you hedge. Mt4 or Mt5 which one allows more trading styles?

tonny:
*shakes tie into position with two fingers* case closed @ange...
Tonny, I think you forgot that this is international public forum sorry: int'l music, int'l talking, int'l slogans, int'l images, etc ... etc ... I think - there is some differences between local and int'l ... :)

tonny:
I didnt ask you where you were born or wether you hedge. Mt4 or Mt5 which one allows more trading styles?

None. Both.

There is no "question", there is only you who try to make an issue.

And why many years down the line hasnt mt5 replaced mt4 completely? Show me a broker that only uses mt5. If they had put mt4 trading styles in mt5 then mt4 would be history by now its like inventing a three leged stool that allows more sitting styles then inventing a two legged stool to try and face out the three leged one while it allows only one sitting style and only those good at sitting politely and balancing can use it will this be possible?

tonny:

MT4. Why are you asking it? I replied my opinion about 'why no hedging in MT5'.

We are talking for nothing ... I do not care about hedging ... :) Do you like to be always right? in real life too? All the time? :)

If you did not ask ... and I told something so ... what to do in this case? :) 

tonny:
And why many years down the line hasnt mt5 replaced mt4 completely? Show me a broker that only uses mt5. If they had put mt4 trading styles in mt5 then mt4 would be history by now its like inventing a three leged stool that allows more sitting styles then inventing a two legged stool to try and face out the three leged one while it allows only one sitting style and only those good at sitting politely and balancing can use it will this be possible?

Tonny, do you remember the time when MT3 was replaced by MT4 (I think - yes)? So, for now - MT4 is replaced with MT5. 

tonny:
Can you please reply to my questions?

@newdigital no offence but the point im trying to put across here is that the rules should be left to brokers not hard coded in the platform and force this brokers to be that brokers even if their regulation/country allows this. You get me?
Reason: