Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 92

Eleni Anna Branou:

You either using a too small account and this is a warning message that you will have much bigger risk than the signal provider or your broker has a minimum trade of 0.10 lots instead of the 0.01 used by most.

I was recheck my broker the minimium trade per lot is 0.01.

So I have make deposit to the same who I was copy trade right? 

Thank you.

meforextoo:

Sorry if this question has already been answered...

but I am having trouble  subscribing to a signal,

the first message that I get reads:

" The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side.
Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY, USDCHF, NZDUSD, GBPCHF, USDCAD, CADJPY, EURGBP

It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions."

Im not exactly sure why but no matter which signal I chose I always see the same message and I selected ones that are close to my balance

But ...

Once I figure out how to follow a signal

I have a account balance of  $50,000usd and I want to use two standard lots on each trade.

can some one please tell me the correct settings to use in order to achieve this?

thank you for your help

I saw this massage but very lone time ago.

He has $50,000usd in account but he got massage same me.

Hi if I right click on my account number and I cannot find register as a virtual hosting. Can anyone advise what must I do to launch virtual hosting wizard in order for me to rent a vps hosting. Thank you very much 

917992:
Hi if I right click on my account number and I cannot find register as a virtual hosting. Can anyone advise what must I do to launch virtual hosting wizard in order for me to rent a vps hosting. Thank you very much 

You can't register a VPS for an account that is offline, try to login with the account in question and try again.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can't register a VPS for an account that is offline, try to login with the account in question and try again.

Hi Eleni

Thank you for replying, my account was not offline. I was trading live n I jus made a subscription. That’s why I wanna find a vps. But my biggest problem is when I right click on my account nothing came up. And I went to MQL VPS hosting I was directed to find my broker which I did and when I click on rent a vps they directed me to install meta 4 again. That’s why I’m at a loss on what to do

917992:
Hi Eleni

Thank you for replying, my account was not offline. I was trading live n I jus made a subscription. That’s why I wanna find a vps. But my biggest problem is when I right click on my account nothing came up. And I went to MQL VPS hosting I was directed to find my broker which I did and when I click on rent a vps they directed me to install meta 4 again. That’s why I’m at a loss on what to do

Try to logout and login again (or restart the platform).

When an account is logged in, you should be able to see the Register a Virtual Server option on right click.

Thank you very much for your advise I will try again. Appreciate your help. Thanks

I have noticed that many signals with high performances are no longer listed. I'd like to know what are the main reasons for a signal to be temporarily or permanently unable to accept new subscribers and even cancel current subscriptions. Thanks.

Carlos Augusto Palhares Neto:
I have noticed that many signals with high performances are no longer listed. I'd like to know what are the main reasons for a signal to be temporarily or permanently unable to accept new subscribers and even cancel current subscriptions. Thanks.

Many signals employ high risk strategies that are highly profitable for some time but the are ruined in the long term (grid, martingale etc.).

Also signals with an open drawdown of more than 30% are not available for new subscriptions.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Many signals employ high risk strategies that are highly profitable for some time but the are ruined in the long term (grid, martingale etc.).

Also signals with an open drawdown of more than 30% are not available for new subscriptions.

Thanks again Eleni.

Reason: