Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 59

I plan to subscribe to paid signal. I have two questions:

- when I click unsubscribe after couple of days after a month subscription begins because I don't want to follow the signal for couple of days (for whatever reason), can I subscribe again during the running month period without the need to pay again? I mean, when I click unsubscribe is the subscription ended on that day?

- what if I decide to change a broker in the middle of a month? Can I change the assignment of the paid signal to another account? I am afraid that rule "Trading account specified during Subscription cannot be changed later on." is clear about that, but its strange - why could Metaquotes impose such a restriction?

I know that the answers are somewhere in previous 59 pages, but I don't have will to read it all. Please don't mind. I have tried at least ten search queries before asking.

I have copied a signal. Do i have to keep MT4 running all the time to copy any new trades or i can shut down my laptop ? 

can I have 2 signals at once on MT4?

casinad:
I have copied a signal. Do i have to keep MT4 running all the time to copy any new trades or i can shut down my laptop ? 
You should not shut down your laptop to keep copy of signal. Other way try to use VPS service.

svirk:
can I have 2 signals at once on MT4?
One  trade account for 1 signal. In the terminal you can run several accounts and connect to the signal but only one account will be active and copy signals.

dasmql:

I plan to subscribe to paid signal. I have two questions:

- when I click unsubscribe after couple of days after a month subscription begins because I don't want to follow the signal for couple of days (for whatever reason), can I subscribe again during the running month period without the need to pay again? I mean, when I click unsubscribe is the subscription ended on that day?

- what if I decide to change a broker in the middle of a month? Can I change the assignment of the paid signal to another account? I am afraid that rule "Trading account specified during Subscription cannot be changed later on." is clear about that, but its strange - why could Metaquotes impose such a restriction?

I know that the answers are somewhere in previous 59 pages, but I don't have will to read it all. Please don't mind. I have tried at least ten search queries before asking.

1st question : YES

2nd question : NO

Hello mr moderator,

If my signal provider make a trade in XAUUSD and my mt4 do not have that but have GOLD it will not copy right? What i read here is you said the signal will be disable.

So by disable you mean it just not copy XAUUSD trade or stop copying allll trades after that?

Thanks 

Hi there,

I paid to subscribe to a signal for one month on 4th february 2015. Is it possible that I stop my subscription in my account and continue the subscription in another account without paying again?

Thx for helping me:)

larsbvb07:

Hi there,

I paid to subscribe to a signal for one month on 4th february 2015. Is it possible that I stop my subscription in my account and continue the subscription in another account without paying again?

Thx for helping me:)

No, you will need to subscribe again on the other account so will have to pay again

Why is the signal tab missing in my terminal? No such tab there in options (Ctrl+o) either.. I have tried multiple terminals from different broker, but no luck.. Check att. screenshots. Am I doing anything wrong? Plz help!
Reason: