Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 55

How do I cancel my trading account from a subscription so I can attach it to another subscription. i keep getting a message that the account is attached to a signal, but it no longer exists??? help please

Hello, I have just set up my signal provision service but I am seeing that my signals are private, so how do I change it to become public?

darodi:

I have one question:

Suppose i am a signal provider and i execute a trade (i.e buy 0.01 EURUSD at 1.2456 with a stop loss at 1.2410 and a take profit at 1.2489). I suppose my subscribers would have buy 0.01 EURUSD at aprox. 1.2456 and they also would have the Stop loss an take profit.

Am i right?

Or maybe the Stop loss and Take profit will not be set in their trade.

Can someone clarify this to me please?

Thanks in advance. 

No. Lot size for every subscriber is recalculated according to his/her free margin, leverage, and % of deposit assigned to use in his/her signal settings.

Also stop loss and take profit are set according to the option "Copy stop loss and take profit levels".

See the article for details - https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/523. 

How to Subscribe to Trading Signals
How to Subscribe to Trading Signals
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
The Signals service introduces social trading with MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. The Service is integrated into the trading platform, and allows anyone to easily copy trades of professional traders. Select any of the thousands of signal providers, subscribe in a few clicks and the provider's trades will be copied on your account.

Summitforx:
Hello, I have just set up my signal provision service but I am seeing that my signals are private, so how do I change it to become public?
There is a check box in your signal page on this site.

Hi all,

I have a question ( I have found the answer in the documentation but if things change... ).

Are pending orders transmited ? (limit and stop orders).

Thanks in advance.

JFB:

Hi all,

I have a question ( I have found the answer in the documentation but if things change... ).

Are pending orders transmited ? (limit and stop orders).

Thanks in advance.

Yes.

i am a signal provider and i can see i already have subscribers from my signal summary page. how can i see a list of subscribers to know the time they subscribed and also to add my subscribers as friends.

marketeer:
There is a check box in your signal page on this site.
cannot find this check box that u are talking about pls can describe it better thanks

Summitforx:
cannot find this check box that u are talking about pls can describe it better thanks
I'm not sure if it's still valid, but take a look at the article - one of screenshots presents a checkbox for making your signal personal or open it to the public.

Its no longer valid, I have checked that article and that info is not there, please could you kindly help me find out? can I contact admin directly? Thanks.
Reason: