Stoxx Europe 600
The STOXX Europe 600 Index is derived from the STOXX Europe Total Market Index (TMI) and is a subset of the STOXX Global 1800 Index.
The index tracks 600 large-, mid- and small-cap companies from 18 European countries.
It is an offshoot of the STOXX Europe Total Market Index and is part of the STOXX global range of indices run by Eurex, which is owned jointly by Deutesche Boerse and SIX Swiss Exchange.
The average free float in terms of market capitalisation is €155.5 million.
As with other STOXX indices, the Europe 600 is calculated on price and performance.
The full list of countries covered by STOXX Europe 600 Index are Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
- 881 Analytics & Forecasts VW scandal was the last straw for those bullish on
- 667 Market News European equities lower, oil drops 3% on China
- 710 Market News European stocks lower as Greek vote looms
- 752 Market News Euro, European stocks lower as Greece-inspired gains
- 519 Market News European stocks higher as Greek worries recede, China
- 643 Market News European stocks remain near 4-month lows amid Greece
- 585 Market News European equities lower as Greferendum looms; IMF warns
- 784 Market News European stocks plunge; financials broadly lower; Greek
- 580 Market News European stocks rally as Greek hopes buoy sentiment
- 912 Market News U.S. stock futures plunge after downbeat data; Europe's
- 762 Market News European stocks swing as markets digest rise in German
- 685 Events Draghi economy expands, but income return to
- 479 Market News European stocks rise Wednesday; Markets digest mixed
- 651 Market News European stocks mostly higher, FTSE slips, euro softens
- 1 001 Market News European stocks extend ECB-inspired gains; Euro dips
- 506 Market News European stocks mixed, as Greece jitters weigh
- 995 Currency Analysis: Euro firms as ECB program spurs demand for
- 438 Market News European stocks rise on news Greece is making changes
- 918 Events Four things markets can't help discussing today
- 397 Market News European stocks surpass record high with energy sector
- 386 Market News Greek deadlock caps gains in European stocks
- 149 Market News European stocks little changed after two-day drop European stocks were little changed after their biggest
- 195 Market News French and Italian bonds rise on European stocks European stocks rose with bonds while the euro weakened
- 229 Market News European stocks sink as Gemalto falls European stocks fell from a one-month high as investors
- 142 Market News U.K. stocks climb for second session
- 204 Market News European stock languid with eurozone GDP on tap