Grid Sell(win) ,the rules as below:
- The market is a space below the lowest price of sell orders, EA will add grid sell(win) order.
- The lots = the last lots + ± Lots
- ± Lots = 0， the lots will be the same as the last lots
- ± Lots > 0， the lots will increase
- ± Lots < 0， the lots will decrease, if the result is negative or zero, EA will not open order.
Suppose the setting as below:
- Must check Grid Sell(win)
- ± Lots = X ( it could be zero, positive or negative),
- First Space = 50 it must be positive number
- Next Space = 30 it must be positive number
- StopLoss =0
- TakeProfit = 0
- PPI less than = 0 Only when the real PPI is less than this setting, EA will open order. If do not need the PPI limit,just set it 111.
- Number = 4 the max number of grid sell(win) positions, if it is 0,there is no limit.
Initially,we have two sells from manual trade:
When the market price is below the lowest price of these two orders.
If the market is a space("First Space") below the lowest price,and there is no grid sell order, EA will open a first grid sell order, Sell #3 Lot3 = Lot2+X
If the market is going down, for every "Next Space", EA will open grid sell oder, Sell#4, Sell#5......
- if X = 0 -- Lot3 = Lot2+X = Lot2. So Lot3,Lot4,Lot5,and Lot6 are the same as Lot2
- if X=0.1 -- Lot3 = Lot2+X = 0.3, Lot4 = Lot3+X = 0.4, Lot5 = Lot4+X = 0.5 , Lot6 = Lot5+X = 0.6 ,there are 4 grid sell orders,so EA will not open grid sell#7.
- if X= -0.2 -- Lot3 = Lot2+X = 0.5-0.2 = 0.3, Lot4 = Lot3 +X = 0.3 - 0.2 =0.1, Lot5 = Lot4+X = 0.1 - 0.2 = - 0.1,as the lots is less than zero,EA will not open Sell#5
EA -- PPI Helper: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/42178
Pair Power Index Helper Post : https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/729770