Pattern 123 Zig Zag
Robot Advisor automatically trades on Pattern 123 of the ZigZag indicator. As a level of unprofitability can use Parabolic SAR. The expert provides a mode of restoring balance after a loss.
- Visually draws in real time on the current chart:
- Pattern 123, built on specified input parameters;
- the level of the expected breakdown;
- level of estimated take profit;
- signal line to the input.
- You can use a fixed transaction amount.
- The volume of each transaction can be calculated automatically, depending on the variable "Risk Equity (%)" set in the input parameters.
- The choice of the type of trade or work only as an indicator.
- Choice of execution type:
- pending stop orders.
- Select the type of use of the loss level (stop loss):
- price point #3 pattern 123;
- Parabolic SAR.
- Select the type of use of profit level (take profit):
- calculation relative to Pattern 123.
- You can set the parameters for the Pattern 123 search:
- time period and variable Depth of ZigZag indicator, on which Pattern search will be performed;
- allowable shoulder level [2, 3], the size of the shoulder [1,2].
- Trading in a given period of time.
- Closing positions and orders on time every day.
- You can use the grid trading strategy.
- There is a trailing and closing positions in terms of money.
- The mode of restoring balance in cases of loss.
====== ZigZag Pattern setup ====== Settings for the pattern ======
- ZigZag Time Frames - the time period of the ZigZag indicator, on which the pattern will be searched. Periods used:
- ZigZag Depth - variable ZigZag indicator Depth, value from 5 to 50.
- Minimum level 2-3, size 1-2 - the minimum allowable shoulder level [2, 3], the size of the shoulder [1,2]. The number is from 0.001 to 0.999.
- Maximum level 2-3, size 1-2 - the maximum allowable shoulder level [2, 3], depending on the size of the shoulder [1,2]. The number is from 0.001 to 0.999.
- filter1 - additional filter
- true - used;
- false - NOT used.
====== Time of order start / stop ====== Start and end time of order placement ======
- startHOUR - start time
- startMINUTE - start time
- stopHOUR - end time
- stopMINUTE - end time
====== Orders are closed on time every day ====== Closing orders by time every day ======
- OrderClosingTime - function to close orders by time
- true - used;
- false - NOT used.
- closeHOUR - closing time;
- closeMINUTE - closing time.
====== Trading setup ====== ====== Trade Preferences
- The magic number - the adviser's identification number can be -1 (minus one), 0, or any positive number.
- If "The magic number" is zero, then the adviser will consider all open or set orders manually as its own.
- If "The magic number" is -1 (minus one), the adviser will consider all open or set orders manually or by another adviser as its own.
- Allowed to open orders - you need to select the type of trading from the options:
- No permission to open orders - placing orders is not allowed. Can be used as an indicator;
- Only Buy - a purchase order is allowed only for purchase;
- Only Sell - setting a sell order is allowed;
- Buy & Sell - placing orders for both buying and selling is allowed.
- Type of execution - choose the type of execution from the options:
- Instant / Market Execution - immediate;
- Pending Order Stop - pending stop orders.
- Fixed lot (volume) - the volume of the start order to be set.
- If "Fixed lot (volume)" is zero, then the calculation of the volume of the order to be set will be calculated automatically, depending on the variable "Risk Equity (%)" set in the input parameters.
- When "Fixed lot (volume)" is greater than zero, the parameter "Risk Equity (%)" becomes inactive. And the volume of installed orders will be fixed.
- Maximum start lot - the maximum amount of the start order to be set.
- Risk Equity (%) - the permissible risk per transaction as a percentage of the available funds in the account. As risk increases, profits increase, but drawdown also increases.
- do not place new orders after closing - permission to place new orders, taking into account the history and type of closed positions for the current temporary session:
- true - if the current temporary session was to close a BUY position, then placing new BUY orders is prohibited. And if for the current temporary session there was a closing of the SELL position, then placing new SELL orders is prohibited.
- false - when placing new orders, the history of closing orders for the current temporary session is NOT taken into account.
- StopLoss Type - type of use loss level (stop loss):
- No Stop Loss - no stop loss;
- Number - use the value "StopLoss Number"
- StopLoss Number - level in points;
- Point # 3 - the price of the point #3 of the pattern 123.
- Parabolic SAR - Parabolic SAR value is used
- StopLoss Parabolic SAR - choose from the suggested time period for SAR M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1.
- TakeProfit Type - take profit type
- No TakeProfit - no take profit;
- Number - the value is "TakeProfit Number"
- TakeProfit Number - the level in points;
- Calculated level - calculated value = point 3 (price) +/- (distance between points 1 and 2 * "Level to calculate TakeProfit")
- Level to calculate TakeProfit - a number from 0.001 (it is possible to use Fibonacci levels: 1.000, 1.236, 1.382, 1.618, 1.764, 2.000, etc.)
====== Grid setup ====== Grid settings ======
- startGridHOUR - the start time for placing grid orders;
- startGridMINUTE - the start time for placing grid orders;
- stopGridHOUR - the end time for placing grid orders;
- stopGridMINUTE - the end time for placing grid orders;
- The type of Grid - type of grid strategy usage:
- no Grid - the grid is not used;
- fixed distance - grid orders are placed at a fixed distance from the loss-making one;
- strategy # 1 - the grid is set by the algorithm.
- The method of lot calculation - method of calculating the volume of the averaging order
- multiply by MartinGrid - the previous volume is multiplied by the MartinGrid value;
- zoom in on MartinGrid - the MartinGrid value is added to the previous volume.
- Distance between orders Grid - the minimum distance of the grid.
- TakeProfitGrid - profit level when using the grid.
- Maximum Grid lot - the maximum volume of the grid order to be set.
- MartinGrid - is a positive number.
- TF strategy # 1 - time period for algorithm strategy # 1 . Periods used: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1.
====== Trailing money.Closing profit. ====== Trailing and closing positions by level in money. ======
- Closing profit - escort and closing by profit:
- No - not used;
- Joint buy and sell - together are followed by BUY and SELL, closing by total gross profit (BUY profit + SELL profit).
- Individual to buy or sell - separately accompanied by BUY or SELL, closing depending on their profit.
- Trailing money with - the amount of money at which profit starts.
- Step Trailing the money - profit tracking step in the deposit currency.
====== Balance recovery mode ====== ====== Balance Recovery Mode
- Balance recovery mode - balance recovery mode . The advisor performs auto calculation of the volume of the starting transaction on the next day in case of loss:
- true - the mode is used;
- false - the mode is NOT used.
- Efforts to recover loss - efforts to recover losses.
====== Display ======
- Display RIGHT_UPPER information - information about the settings in the upper right corner of the screen:
- true - display;
- false - DO NOT display.
- Display RIGHT_LOWER information - additional information in the lower right corner of the screen:
- true - display;
- false - DO NOT display.
If you have any questions or have ideas on how to improve this advisor, feel free to contact us .
The settings for the Strategy Tester are here.