- CandleMinSizePips: The minimum allowed size of a previous candle in pips. If the size of the previous candle will be less than a value in "CandleMinSizePips" then the EA won't open an order when a high/low breakout occurs (the EA will just ignore the candle).
- CandleMaxSizePips: The maximum allowed size of a previous candle in pips. If the size of the previous candle will be more than a value in "CandleMaxSizePips" then the EA won't open an order when a high/low breakout occurs (the EA will just ignore the candle).
- TradeBreaksOnlyInTradePeriod: If the input is set to "true", then the EA will not open a new order if a breakout of a high/low happens outside of the trading period time. With this function, the EA is allowed to open orders only if a breakout of highs and lows happen inside of the trading period. Before this function the EA didn't consider at what time a breakout occurs. For example, if the EA was put on a D1 timeframe and the trade time was set to "10:00" - "12:00", at the start of the trading time the EA just did a check if ask was higher than a high of a previous candle or if bid was lower than a low of a previous candle. And if one of the conditions was met, the EA opened a new order, even if a breakout happened for example at "05:00". So when the "TradeBreaksOnlyInTradePeriod" is set to true, the EA will open a new order only if a breakout happens inside the trading time.
- When an order is opened, send: Whenever a new order is opened, the EA will send a push notification or an email.
- When a critical error occurs, send: Does the same thing as the input above - it sends a push notification or an email, whenever a critical error occurs, such as connection issues between your broker and your terminal, long off-quotes times, an order timeout and other possible issues.
- Use MA filter: if set to "True", then the EA will use the moving average to filter entries.
- If price above MA line, allow to open: What type of an order the EA is allowed to open when a breakout of a high/low happens above the moving average line.
- If price bellow MA line, allow to open: What type of an order the EA is allowed to open when a breakout of a high/low happens bellow the moving average line.
- Take-profit/Stop-loss size is based on: if set to "Atr_Value", then the size of the take-profit/stop-loss will be calculated using the "Average True Range" indicator. If set to "Fixed_Pips", the size of the take-profit/stop-loss will be fixed.
- Take-Profit/Stop-loss: Fixed Size or ATR Period: the fixed size of the take-profit/stop-loss or a period for the "Atr" indicator, if the "Take-profit/Stop-loss size is based on:" input is set to true.
- Take-Profit/Stop-loss ATR Multiplier: works only when the input "Take-profit/Stop-loss size is based on" is set to "True". Multiplies a received value from the "ATR" indicator.
Added the "Risk Per Trade" option to the lot-size calculation function (Money Management). When the option "Risk Per Trade" is picked, the lot-size will be based on maximum risk percentage (of your balance) per a trade .
Also now you can pick on what days the EA can trade (Monday, Tuesday and etc).
- Money Management Type:
- "Fixed-Lot" - the EA will use a fixed lot for trades.
- "LotSize_Per_Balance" - the EA will calculate the lot-size based on your balance. For example, if you set the "LotSizeStep" to 0.01 and the "BalanceSizeStep" to 1000$, then the EA will open a trade with 0.01 lot-size per every 1000$. If your balance is 2000$, the lot will be 0.02, if 3000$ the lot will be 0.03 and so on.
- "RiskPerTrade" - the EA will calculate the lot-size based on the risk percentage you allow to lose per trade then the price hits a stop-loss.
- Fixed Lot Size Or Risk Per Trade: - here you set the fixed size of the lot if you choose the "Fixed-Lot" option, the lot step size for a certain balance amount if you choose the "LotSize_Per_Balance" or the risk per trade if you pick the "RiskPerTrade" option.
- BalanceSizeStep: works only if you choose the "LotSize_Per_Balance" option. The amount of balance for the "LotSize_Per_Balance" option.
- Days of the week: days of the week the EA can trade. 0=Sunday, 1=Monday, 2=Tuesday, 3=Wednesday, 4=Thursday, 5=Friday.