Risk Management 101;
See attached the performance of 1 March to 16 March (Risk 1% to 2% per trade)
- The reason why many traders fail is that they focus more on winning and fail to control their losses.
- Stoploss is part of trading it, use it,,,,,it protect you from hurting your account
- One can lose 20 trades in a row but if you risk a small portion of your account you can always come back, say 1 to 2%.
- Risking small portion reduce stress and eliminate emotional trading
- Wealth is built over time but not on risking a large portion of your account
- In most cases we focus on making money irrespective of your account size, we want $1000 from $200 account. Focus on %profit!!!
- $1000 account can turn into $250 000 account in 5 years at a mere 10% per month
.......Good luck and Happy Trading
IMG_20170317_101809.png 78 kb