German chancellor Merkel addressing the Bundestag 28 June
- we have to respect Brexit decision
- Europe has got through many crises and challenges in the past
- EU is strong enough to withstand Brexit
- Germany has special interest in European unification succeeding
- it is up to the UK to says how it wants to shape its future with Europe
- we remain a close partner in NATO
- want to maintain close relations with UK
Blah blah blah.
More of the same from these talking heads at the moment too:
- UK PM Cameron must provide clarity to avoid EU uncertainty
- Brexit uncertainty is very damaging but EU shouldn't take a hostile approach to UK
Try telling that to Juncker and others Dijjy.
I'm very temped to declare a unilateral decision to stop posting all this repetitive rubbish until we get something of note. My fingers and my sanity can't take too much more!