GBP/JPY Breaks Major Resistance 155.80, Targets 158.20/158.80
- Major Resistance – 155.80
- The pair has broken major resistance 155.80 and jumped till 156.19. It is currently trading around 156.01.
- Intraday trend is slightly as long as support 154.95 (7 day EMA) holds.
- Any violation below 154.95 will drag the pair till 154.35/153.80/153 in short term.
- On the higher side break above 155.80 confirms minor trend reversal a jump till 15715/158.15/158.80 is possible.
- Short term weakness only below 151.50 level.
It is good to buy at dips around 155.95-156 with SL around 154.95 for the TP of 157.15/158.20/158.80