NNFX Algo Tester Lite
The NNFX ALGO TESTER is an tool designed to help the NNFX (No Nonsense Forex) traders develop, improve and test algorithms in a simpler, faster and more accurate way. This software reduces backtesting time from serveral days to only a few minutes!
This is a testing software (not for real time trading) and does not replace forward testing. You should always do forward testing before you trade in real time.
What NNFX ALGO TESTER does:
- Helps you understand which indicators are the best.
- Test your algorithm longer and in more pairs faster.
- Check if all rules and entries are beneficial to your algorithm.
- Helps you find the best inputs for each indicator.
The NNFX ALGO TESTER offers 3 different test modes to help the user create the best possible algorithm:
- ALGO TEST – The ALGO TEST mode lets you test an entire algorithm including all possible NNFX strategy entries and rules.
- C1 SIGNAL + C2/V AGREE + E – This test mode allows you to test the quality of just one indicator or a combination of indicators without interference from the baseline.
- BASELINE SIGNAL + C1/C2/V AGREE + E – This test mode allows you to test the Baseline quality or a combination of the Baseline with the other indicators.
The NNFX Algo Tester lets you use simple ATR or FILTERED ATR, includes 25 (10 Lite version) different indicators in the software for use as Baseline and 50 ( 8 Lite version) different indicators that can be used as Main Confirmation Indicator (C1), 2nd Confirmation Indicator (C2), Volume Indicator (V), Exit Indicator (E) and Continuation Indicator.
If you want to use an indicator that is not included you can do so using the CUSTOM ATR, CUSTOM BASELINE, TWO LINES CROSS , ONE LEVEL CROSS, TWO LEVEL CROSS, LINE CROSS WITH MA, SINGLE LINE SIGNAL, HISTOGRAM and ARROWS options.
The NNFX Algo Tester allows you to optimize various parameters to create the best possible algorithm. Optimization is done in the same way as any EA, and only the optimization of indicator inputs requires a little more attention. The NNFX Algo Tester includes 25 inputs solely for optimizing indicator parameters that can be used by all indicators included in the software and custom indicators.
The NNFX Algo Tester Lite version has no limitation on usage time or number of open orders but it has other limitations:
- It has 10 Baselines included instead of 25, and it is not possible to add a custom baseline.
- It has 8 Indicators than can be use as Main Confirmation Indicator, 2nd Confirmation Indicator, Volume Indicator, and Exit Indicator. The full version includes 50 different indicators.
- It is possible to add any indicator that is a TWO LINES CROSS but the CUSTOM ATR, ONE LEVEL CROSS, TWO LEVEL CROSS, LINE CROSS WITH MA, SINGLE LINE SIGNAL, HISTOGRAM and ARROWS options are not available.
- Only one optimization input is available instead of 25.
You can download the full version here: NNFX ALGO TESTER PRO VERSION
NNFX Algo Tester Lite HELP -> Download
NNFX Algo Tester Results Spreadsheet -> Download
NNFX Strategy Flow Chart -> Download
Included Indicators ->Download
Please feel free to comment, report issues, or contribute!
Contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (English ou em Portugues)
Thank you VP for everything. Check the No Nonsense Forex strategy at: nononsenseforex.comDeveloped by Rui Silva (rpsreal), Portugal
The Custom Indicators options are now more flexible and allow the use of more indicators.
ANNUALIZED ROI and PROFIT options have been added to the ON TESTER PARAMETER.
Other minor improvements.
To make it easier for beginners to use the software, from this version forward, the first buffer has the value 1 instead of 0.
So the first value in the Data Window shows buffer 1, the second value is buffer 2, and so on.
In this version:
An additional 18 indicators were added to the software.
"FIRST ORDER RISK %" option added.
You can now use SL in BE and Trailing SL in C1 SIGNAL + C2/V AGREE + E and BASELINE SIGNAL + C1/C2/V AGREE + E test modes.
Errors and warnings are now shown in the chart.
Now is possible to exit by C1 and Exit indicator simultaneously (C1 EXIT? option).
The HISTOGRAM and ARROWS options are now more flexible and allow the use of more indicators.
Other minor fixes.
"WRONG INDICATOR PARAMETERS" error on VZO, VQZL and KUSKUS S MA indicators fixed.
Fixed bug affecting some ST entries and OCR ST entries.
Change the text color and symbols in Visual Mode.
Minor other fixes.
Rex indicator included.
Fixed bug affecting some volume indicators.
The speed of optimizations has been improved (up to 2 times faster).
Warnings are now displayed at the end of each test, and it is possible to stop the test if a warning occurs.
Other minor improvements.
Other minor fixes.