The Yellow mouse manual tool is designed for manual trade management based in the 'EA Yellow mouse scalping' strategy.
Trading time and direction are selected using on-screen buttons: "Trade" (allow trading), "Buy" (only allow Buy trades), "Sell" (only allow Sell trades) and "Close" (close all trades).
After that the utility will trade in the selected direction with specified settings.
When orders are close in any way (by take profit, stop loss or for any other reason), the "Trade" button changes to "No trade" and trading stops until the user activates the button.
- Close_Friday_Time - time to close trades on Friday. 00:00 - disabled.
- Close_hour - hour to close trades by time. 00:00 - disabled.
- Close_min - minute to close trades by time. 00:00 - disabled.
- Autolot - enable/disable autolot.
- Autolot_size - the initial lot size to be used when Autolot is enabled.
- Autolot_for - amount of deposit to be used per Lot when Autolot is enabled.
- Real_SL - visible stop loss.
- Real_TP - visible take profit.
- Virtual SL - virtual stop loss.
- Slippage - the maximum slippage for opening trades.
- Virtual TP - virtual take profit.
- Magic - magic number for the Expert Advisor to identify its positions.
- Add_fo_close_bar - enable/disable opening additional orders at the Open price of the new bar.
- Time_open_fo_add - enable/disable the time limit for opening additional orders by the Stop_hour parameter.
- Max_orders - the maximum number of additional orders.
- Delta_open - the minimum distance between additional orders.
- Max_spread - the maximum spread for opening positions.
- Close_fo_close_bar - enable/disable closing orders based on the closed bar.
- Hedge_Open - allow opening opposite orders upon a signal, on/off.
- RSI_period - period of the RSI indicator.
- Up_level - the upper level of the indicator, above which the EA will open a Sell order.
- Down_level - the lower level of the indicator, below which the EA will open a Buy order.
- ART_period - period of the ATR indicator.
- ART_from - the lower boundary of the range of the indicator values, in which the EA is allowed to open positions.
- ART_to - the upper boundary of the range of the indicator values, in which the EA is allowed to open positions.