Quiet Moon MT5
Multicurrency scalper, works at night time, performing short trades during low volatility. For trading to be profitable, a broker with low night spreads is required.
Working timeframe: M15
- MagicNumber – magic number, identification number for a symbol.
- Slippage – slippage
- Lots – lot size
- DepoPer001Lot – automatic lot calculation (specify amount per 0.01 lot) (if 0, the value from 'Lots' parameter is used)
- Stop_Loss – maximum stop loss, usually closes earlier according to the signal
- Take_Profit – maximum take profit, usually closes earlier according to the signal
- AutoTake – Take Profit will be placed at the approximate level of exit signal, with the change of situation it will be changed dynamically until the trade is closed. Closure by Take Profit usually occurs with a smaller slippage than closure by the EA.
- Max trades – Maximum number of simultaneously opened orders in one direction
- Min dist reopen (pips) - Step in points for opening additional orders in case of a repeated signal
- Trailing Start – The number of points to start the trailing stop;
- Trailing Distance – Distance from the current price (points), at which the stop loss is moved after trailing is activated;
- Trailing Step – Trailing step;
- Max_Spread – The maximum spread at which new orders are opened
- CurrencyFilter – filter for opening trades by currency, if it already has deals open in that direction. For example, opened BUY on EURUSD, then suspend opening BUY deals on others currencies that contain EUR, and USD for SELL deals
- Strategy – Drop-down menu for selecting the strategy
- Type1 – Strategy №1
- Type2 – Strategy №2
- Type3 – Strategy №3
- Pending_dist – Distance to place pending orders after a signal is received
- If set to "0" – market orders will be placed
- If set to greater than "0" – limit orders will be placed
- If set to less than "0" – stop orders will be placed
- News Filter – List for selecting the values
- High – filter high-impact news
- High & Medium – filter high-impact and medium-impact news
- High, Medium & Low – filter news with any importance
- OFF – disable the news filter
- News hour range – the number of hours before and after the news release not to open new deals
- Ignore News - semicolon-separated list of news, which will be ignored by the news filter, for example: "Bond Auction;Home Sales"
To use the news filter, it is necessary to add the following URL:
to the list of allowed URL on the Expert Advisors tab.
- Aggresive Mode – Aggressive mode, averaging instead of Stop Loss
- Grid Take Profit – Take profit when averaging
- StepNextOrder – The minimum distance between the indicator signals for opening an order
- LotMultiply – Lot multiplier for the second and subsequent orders
- MaxOrders – Maximum number of orders for averaging
- Grid RSI Period – Period of the RSI indicator
- Grid RSI Level – The width of the channel at the exit for which the conditions for opening the averaging orders will be checked, at 20 it is 70/30 (50+20/50-20)
- Hour start - Time to start trading
- Hour end - Time to end trading
- MONDAY (Open market trade) – trade at the opening of the market on Monday
- MONDAY – trade on Monday
- TUESDAY – trade on Tuesday
- WEDNESDAY – trade on Wednesday
- THURSDAY – trade on Thursday
- FRIDAY – trade on Friday
- FRIDAY (Close market trade) – trade at the closing of the market on Friday
The parameters are set in old points, on five-digit quotes they are automatically multiplied by 10
Recommended currency pairs:
- AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDUSD, CADJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF
- The EA should be attached to each chart separately.
Fixed failure of the trade if a news site is not responding for a long time
The new setting Hour shift
Reduced time to update the news filter
2. Added lot increase mode after large stop losses(Recovery)
Fixed autolot in the aggressive mode
Added the ability to use pending orders instead of market orders
Added the Type3 strategy
Added the parameters:
MONDAY (Open market trade) - trade at the opening of the market on Monday
FRIDAY (Close market trade) - trade at the closing of the market on Friday
Changes in current strategy - added rules to exit trades in the loss zone, in order to avoid situations of loss overstaying.
The number of losing trades will grow, but their size will be much smaller than a full stop-loss.
The Type2 strategy has slightly different entry signals and exit rules.
2. Added the Currency Filter - a filter of trade opening on a currency, if there are trades in this direction on this currency. For example, we have a open Buy trade of EURUSD, then we freeze opening of trades on other currency pairs containing on the EUR - Buy trades, and containing USD - Sell trades.
3. Added option Auto Take Profit - Take Profit will be placed at an approximate exit signal, with the change of situation it will be change dynamically until the trade is closed. Close by Take Profit typically occurs with a lower slippage than close by the EA.