Stoch CCI RSI
STOCH+RSI+CCI Expert Advisor is based on standard Stochastic, RSI, and CCI indicators.
A market entry is performed according to indicators' aggregate signals using stop levels and trailing.
A deposit is a part of the trading system. This is a martingale. Both arithmetic and geometric progressions are available. Besides, the EA features the function of recovery from a loss.
- averaging included – enable averaging.
- averaging only on signal – average only by a signal.
- closing by opposite signal – close by the opposite signal.
- wait opposite signal – wait for the opposite signal.
- martingale mode – martingale type.
- recovery mode – recovery mode.
- martingale geometric progression – geometric progression step.
- martingale arithmetic progression – arithmetic progression step.
- step averaging – step in points for averaging orders.
- step averaging progression – step increase progression for avergaing orders.
- trailbars – trailing stop by a number of the last minute bar.
- lotsize – initial lot.
- stoploss in points – stop loss in points.
- breakeven+step in points – breakeven + step in points.
- trailstep – trailing stop step.
- close after № averaging – close to breakeven after a specified averaging order.
- slippage – price slippage.
- OrderMagicNumber – magic number.
- Delete All Objects for high speed test – delete graphical objects to increase the speed of testing.
Settings of Indicators
- timeframe stochastic – Stochastic timeframe.
- timeframe RSI – RSI timeframe.
- timeframe CCI – CCI timeframe.
- period stochastic – Stochastic period.
- slowing stochastic – Stochastic slowing.
- stochastic lvl up – Stochastic upper level.
- stochastic lvl down – Stochastic lower level.
- period RSI – RSI period.
- period CCI – CCI period.
- CCI lvl up – CCI upper level.
- CCI lvl down – CCI lower level.
added the function of closing by the opposite signal,
added the function of waiting for the opposite signal,
added separate timeframe settings for each indicator