RSI all MT5 TimeFrames by your choice
This indicator is based on the classical indicator RSI (Relative Strength Index) and will be helpful for those who love and know how to use not a visual but digital representation of the indicator. All MT5 TimeFrames RSI indicator shows values from each time frames:
- M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M10, M12, M15, M20, M30, H1, H2, H3, H4, H6, H8, H12, D1, W1, AND MN1.
You will be able to change the main input parameters for each RSI for every TF and you will have a choice what TFs you want to see.
Example for M1
- TF_M1 = true;
- Period1 = 13;
- Price1 = PRICE_CLOSE.
- OverboughtLevel = 70; - Overbought Level (all TFs) for RSI
- OversoldLevel = 30; - Oversold Level (all TFs) for RSI
- aColor = clrAqua; - Color for TFs labels
- wColor = clrWhite; - Color for digital RSI values
- gColor = clrGreen;
- rColor = clrRed
- When you change currency pair for the opened chart you have to wait couple second for recalculation.
- Before using this indicator you have to open all charts (all TFs) for the current currency pairs.