Кому стратегию? Много и бесплатно) - страница 47

SergNF >>:
Если "Рынок" - "Период Данных" поставить галочку "Удалить данные прежде", но "Максимальное количество баров" достаточное для того, чтобы стартовый период был раньше "Удаленных" :), то ... (видимо берется Мин. из двух значений). Если "Максимального количества баров" не хватает, то... короче параметр "Удалить даные прежде" оказывается бесполезным.

I cannot see an issue. If you use both limitations ("Максимальное количество баров" and "Удалить данные прежде") only one - the stricter condition works. The other is omitted.

/// <summary>
/// Describes the slot's type.
/// </summary>
public enum SlotTypes
{
Open, OpenFilter, Close, CloseFilter, NotDefined
}

/// <summary>
/// The method of Moving Average used for the calculations
/// </summary>
public enum MAMethod
{
Simple, Weighted, Exponential, Smoothed
}

Moving Average implementation source code

I think will be difficult to transfer the indicator's source code directly to a MetaTrader readable dll. Probably you have to compile the indicator calculations only but without the logic rules. After ripping the indicators we can make strategy frames (templates) to apply the strategy logic.

Miroslav_Popov писал(а) >>

I cannot see an issue.

I think will be difficult to transfer the indicator's source code directly to a MetaTrader readable dll.

Именно это я сегодня и понял. Вчера надеялся, что изменения будут минимальными.

Probably you have to compile the indicator calculations only but without the logic rules. After ripping the indicators we can make strategy frames (templates) to apply the strategy logic.

Но иметь по два несвязанных блока исходников тоже не правильно. Ни на mql, ни в dll. ИМХО (Имею Мнение Хрен Оспоришь). Кстати года 2 назад (а то и больше) был "внешний" тестер!!! (ForexTester, по-моему, - владельцами сайта :) был разбит в пух и прах :) ), для которого индикаторы (блок вычислений) можно было писать кому ни попадя в виде dll.

Опять же ИМХО - если бы была добрая воля разработчика - Вас - вынести "считалки" (индикаторы) в dll, с примитивным возвращаемым результатом -1,0,1, то это было бы правильным решением. Иначе получается система сама в себе - для преподавания основ ТА. :)

ЗЫ. Хотя я не исключаю, что ни NET ни C# могут уже просто не поддерживать dll. Тогда эээх.

About "Data Horizon" I understand now. It's definitely a bug. Thank you for the report.

---

I stared work on Forex Strategy Builder 8-9 years ago. There was no MetaTrader at that time in Bulgaria. That's why I started my own backtester. This now is probably 6th or 7th variant. There ware neural networks, genetic algorithms, and so on. This project was never been design for the public or to be a commercial software. I made it to better understand the Technical Analysis and the indicators logic. Later I saw it can be useful for others too and that is the reason I published it freely. So I'm using it for backtesting and I'm trading in the old fashion way - manually. The only thing for what I use MetaTrader is to export easily and freely historical rates. Actually even my broker does not provide MT. My trading account is since 1999 at a Bulgarian broker :).

You understand that exporting strategies to MetaTrader, testing on it or auto trading is not important to me at all. Excepts some donations and small affiliate income I do not take anything for providing Forex Strategy Builder. If somebody thinks I make visual interface to MetaTrader he is wrong. Forex Strategy Builder has his own way.

What has been changed during the last two years was that many people has found it useful. At the moment the program has about 50 000 users. That brings to me additional responsibility and I'm ready to answer to the users needs. The key point is that the program has to remain free. Actually I'm donating this project with my work and resources. So if you want to make dll for meta trader - do it, if you want to make mql indicators go on also. I'll help you as I can but without changing the design of the Forex Strategy Builder. Off course if someone wants to make something and needs a proper exporting format or data it's not a problem to me to do it.

I think the easiest way is to make a data bridge between the platforms. MT -- data feed --> FSB ---signals --> MT In that case no indicators or logic export will be necessary. Any ides or help are welcome.

Cheers!!

If somebothy thinks I make visual interface to MetaTrader he is wrong. Forex Strategy Builder has his own way.

Понял. Согласен.

Кстати, если в "Account Statistics" добавить отдельную статистику по Длинным/Короткиv позициям, то она (Статистика) будет еще более "useful" :)

Add a "Long or Short" filter to an Opening Logic Condition slot and you will separate the positions.

Add a "Long or Short" filter to an Opening Logic Condition slot and you will separate the positions.

Это понятно.

Я имел ввиду "оценить" "однобокость" граальной стратегии, глядя на ее статистику. (Опять же я не настаиваю!!!, т.к. пока расцениваю систему как красивую ... игрушку).

Please, write down what statistical parameters do you want. It's not a problem to add them in the next version.

Miroslav_Popov >>:

Please, write down what statistical parameters do you want. It's not a problem to add them in the next version.

Фактор восстановления. И возможность выбирать его целевым фактором.

Здесь про всё.

Плюс были статьи о дополнительных показателях/оценке Торговых стратегий (Z-счет, HPR, Шарп и т.д.) (Рядышком была и аглицкая версия Упс. аглицкой нет)

А если еще была бы сравнительная таблица "принятых" стратегий, да с графиками.... :)

Thank you. I'll make an additional statistic window to the program for this.

I'm not familiar to this. "Фактор восстановления. И возможность выбирать его целевым фактором." Please explain / formula.

Is there ready to use formulas (code) for these additional statistics?

Причина обращения: