Scripts: sHistoryExport - roteiro prático para exportar os dados históricos no formato do МetaТrader 4

sHistoryExport - roteiro prático para exportar os dados históricos no formato do МetaТrader 4:

Exportação de todos os instrumentos necessários e períodos gráficos em um clique com a verificação e o carregamento do histórico.

Problemas com o histórico no MetaTrader 4? Carregue o histórico detalhado de toda a profundidade do MetaTrader 5!

Autor: Andrey Khatimlianskii

Hello, 

Is it possible to change the script to generate several timeframes and different Bars count for each TF ?

For Example:

I would like to extract all symbols of "Market Watch" into 50 bars of W1, 100 Bars od D1, 200 Bars of H4, but using the script just one time!

Guilherme Mendonca:

Is it possible to change the script to generate several timeframes and different Bars count for each TF ?

For Example:

I would like to extract all symbols of "Market Watch" into 50 bars of W1, 100 Bars od D1, 200 Bars of H4, but using the script just one time!

Yes, it's possible. But what for?

Anyway, you can ask for any modification at Freelance section.

Hello, 

Is it possible to change the script so that the generated .csv file is made from the present to the past?

Grateful for the attention.

Thank you

CarlosFa:

Is it possible to change the script so that the generated .csv file is made from the present to the past?

Yes, just change this row:

for ( int i = copy_count-1; i > 0; i -- )

to the following:

for ( int i = 1; i < copy_count; i ++ )

Hello my friend! When I run the script the last candle does not appear in the .csv files. For example, in Brazil, the last day of negotiations was the last 4th of September and the export only shows until the 3rd of September.
I exported the .csv in the standard form of Metatrader 5 (File> Save) and the September 4th candle appears. Would you help me?

gscruzz:
Hello my friend! When I run the script the last candle does not appear in the .csv files. For example, in Brazil, the last day of negotiations was the last 4th of September and the export only shows until the 3rd of September.
I exported the .csv in the standard form of Metatrader 5 (File> Save) and the September 4th candle appears. Would you help me?

Hi!

Just change "i > 0" to "i >= 0" in this row:

for ( int i = copy_count-1; i >= 0; i -- )
Razão: