Scripts: sHistoryExport - handy script to export the historical data in the МТ4 format

sHistoryExport - handy script to export the historical data in the МТ4 format:

Export of all necessary instruments and time frames in one click with load and checking history

Author: Andrey Khatimlianskii

why its not work!

hi ...

hi...

help me, please.

what's the problem?

Thank you very much.  It's works for me!

But I found that there is a line of code should be  like this(about line 125 in this script):

line 125: for ( int i = copy_count-1; i >= 0; i -- )...

because of the i > 0(I think it should be i >= 0), there is not the first record.

^_^ 

metatrader 5 custom chart convert file. File do not open.Help please

Lvbey:

Thank you very much.  It's works for me!

But I found that there is a line of code should be  like this(about line 125 in this script):

line 125: for ( int i = copy_count-1; i >= 0; i -- )...

because of the i > 0(I think it should be i >= 0), there is not the first record.

^_^ 

if you replace > 0 with >= 0, you retrieve also the data of the last (ie most recent, the current) bar, which is probably incomplete. While this may be the desired behaviour, it may be quite misleading.

Thanks Andrey Khatimlianskii !

Hello,

I believe I am doing something wrong. After I finish running my EA on the Strategy Tester, I drag and drop this script into the output chart but I only get empty results. There´s something really basic that I am not getting. Can you help me?

Thanks

The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
What are the differences between the three modes of testing in MetaTrader 5, and what should be particularly looked for? How does the testing of an EA, trading simultaneously on multiple instruments, take place? When and how are the indicator values calculated during testing, and how are the events handled? How to synchronize the bars from different instruments during testing in an "open prices only" mode? This article aims to provide answers to these and many other questions.

Thanks Andrey,  the code works very well.  

Is it possible to add a timer to automatically download the csv periodically every x minutes? 

Or even set a specific time to download?

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/event_handlers/ontimer 

Thank you.

Reason: