Indicadores: MA Cross 3MACross Alert WarnSig

MA Cross 3MACross Alert WarnSig:

Cruzamento de três iMA (Moving Average, MA). Alerta, reprodução de um arquivo de som, envio por e-mail, no primeiro cruzamento. Setas nas intersecções.

Autor: Vladimir Karputov

Hello!

I'd like to know if it is possible to add parameter to show only alert when first and second MA cross third one?

uskaborja :

Hello!

I'd like to know if it is possible to add parameter to show only alert when first and second MA cross third one?

Yes you can: Three MA Arrow

Indicator idea

Three iMA (Moving Average, MA) indicators are used to determine the trend (' Fast ', ' Medium ', ' Slow '). Each indicator has four independent parameters:

• MA XXXX: averaging period   - averaging period
  • MA XXXX: horizontal shift   - horizontal shift
  • MA XXXX: smoothing type   - type of averaging algorithm
  • MA XXXX: type of price   - the type of price on the basis of which the indicator is calculated

Up trend (signal to open a BUY position) - a condition is detected: ' Fast '> ' Medium ' and at the same time ' Medium '> ' Slow '.   Downward trend (signal to open a SELL position) - a condition has been detected: ' Fast ' <' Medium ' and at the same time ' Medium ' <' Slow '.

The indicator displays signals on the current bar, therefore, signals on the current bar can appear and disappear.

Three MA Arrow

Figure: 1. Three MA Arrow

Hello. I am getting the following error: "2021.01.31 08:10:28.006 MA Cross 3MACross Alert WarnSig (EURCAD.a,M30) Failed to copy data from the iMA indicator, error code 4806
"

gustavosouzalim :
Hello. I am getting the following error: "2021.01.31 08:10:28.006 MA Cross 3MACross Alert WarnSig (EURCAD.a,M30) Failed to copy data from the iMA indicator, error code 4806
"

Quando você recebe este erro: apenas na inicialização ou o tempo todo? Durante uma mudança de cronograma?

Razão: