This Indicator will help you to identify potential trade set ups before taking a trade.
A signal is presented when a 13EMA passes through certain Engulfing candles based on certain parameters.
There is a chart template file, that will need to be added to your MT4 to help you determine which signals are best.
Message me after purchase and I can send the 5EMAs.tpl file to you or you can create your own with the following parameters and name it 5EMAs
5 EMA apply to close - Yellow
13 EMA - apply to close - Red
50 EMA - apply to close - Aqua
200 EMA - apply to close - Grey
800 EMA - apply to close - Medium Blue
Beat the Market Makers
By default, the following settings are applied
· All 28 Main Currency Pairs Enabled
· Pop Up Alert Enabled
· Sound Alert Enabled
· Open Chart on Signal Enabled
· Screen Shot Enabled
· M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MN1 Enabled
· EMA Settings DO NOT need to be adjusted
· Choose between, 28 Main Currency Pairs, Custom Symbol List (Up to 36 Pairs) or All Market Symbols on your MT4 list including Exotics, Crypto, Metals, Indices and Commodities.
· The ability to enable/disable the time frames you want. (M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,D1,W1,MN1)
· Screen Shots are taken of all signals presented so you can analyse later.
· The ability to have push notifications sent through your MT4 platform to your phone or email notification sent. (Computer needs to be on with Indicator active on MT4)
· The Indicator will scan all pairs based on your settings and automatically load individual charts of all signals presented ready for possible execution.
· Open MT4
· Open any chart (preferably choose a pair that you don’t usually trade as this will be the chart where the indicator will be operating on and must stay open at all times)
· Open Navigator Window
· Open Indicators Folder
· Drag 'Engulfing 13EMA' onto active chart
· Adjust settings to suit or just click OK to use default settings (as above)
The Indicator is now active and runs off this Chart. DO NOT close this chart while using the Indicator.