MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 878

[Deleted]
Hello I need help. Im trying to draw fibonacci with my custom levels (0.0, 50.0, 100, 150.0, 200.0) and it does draw only the first (zero level) line. I tried many things. Could anyone help? Here's the extract from the code: void FiboCreate(color clr, datetime t1, double p1, datetime t2, double...
When my EA closes my trades on live trading mode, I get FIFO violation messages because my older orders are not being closed first. Is there a way to close all open orders in one trade instead of one at a time? It seems time consuming when only one order is closed at a time. I would like to be able...
Hi, as I placed a buy limit order I got a message that the order parameters are not valid. I need help to understand how the parameters should be valid. I have attached a file presenting the whole information.
  MQL4 M1 DATAS  (1)
On the MetaTrader 4 platform . there are no m1 datas for program testing.
  How to set a "-5" in MA shift?  (23   1 2 3)
Hello, i like to set a "-5" into an moving average shift. extern int MA1_Shift=0; it works with normal numbers and "-1" but not with "-5". On "-5" no trades are done. First i thought, that MQL doesn´t support "- numbers" but why does "-1" work? Any advice? Thanks
  Metatrader 4 problem  (15   1 2)
Hi everyone, I use Metatrader 4 for my trading and some time ago this year, I have experienced a problem where on my real account, the server time and prices only updates every 10 minutes, and this issue persisted for around 3 hours. It doesn't show that there is "No connection" on my Metatrader 4...
hi, im having a problem with my EA using iSAR. For example my code is - when iSAR dot is down, it will trigger ordersend() buy and if the dot is up above the candle it will open for sell. My problem is after sometimes lets say the dot is up above the candle, it suppose to trigger sell, when...
[Deleted]
  Wick size  (2)
Hi i am making an expert adviser in which i need to calculate wick size (upper and lower both) of last candle/bar . How can i calculate these wick sizes? Thanks
Please help me, I would like an alert every time there is an RSI (14) Divergence on the 1hr and 4hr chart for all currency pairs. Can anyone help me out please? Thanks.
[Deleted]
hello :) sorry for my terrible english i try to make an ea but i have problems with icustom i am using supertrend https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8268 variables Nbr_Periods and Multiplier and nonlagdot https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8026 variables Price, Length, Displace, Filter, Color, ColorBarBack,...
A continuation of DrawDown's 'Complex Arbitration. "Complex Arbitrage." Unfortunately, DrawDown doesn't want to discuss this topic any more, although it seems to me after modifying his tactics it is possible to earn on bread and butter, and when trading several pairs at a time - enough for caviar
[Deleted]
Hello, i am searching for a code example that can give me the last closed Order profit, wich have beend close with a loose. I have here a own code example, but i am not sure if this will work always right, for example i dont know if that work when somebody does changes the order history from oldest...
Good Day. I'm working on an EA that uses arrays to store 3 trades from 3 symbols. In the demo account it works great but when i tried it on a real account, the array seems not working. I use the array to store the ticket number and the starting profit to which from time to time a certain function...
I have just come across a seriously weird issue. If I delete a pending order, 9 times out of 10 I can't do an OrderSelect on the same ticket number afterwards. I'm really puzzled why selecting an existing (yet closed) ticket number would fail??? Don't ask me why I'm selecting the order again, it's a...
Hello, I´m trying to add a routine to an EA to avoid open consecutive orders of the same type. The idea here is, if price is above such a MA it BUY, but when that initial order is closed I need to avoid that the EA opens a new Buy order even if the price still above the MA, because the next order...
[Deleted]
I just bought a new phone Galaxy Mega, while Installation is Finish, However it coming out "Device is not supported." How Can Fixed It?? Anyone face this issue??
Hi all, I write some codes on my EA to close all my order after 12:00 EST. But when i backtest my EA, i get message error below. EURUSD,M5: invalid ticket for OrderClose function EURUSD,M5: invalid ticket for OrderClose function Please help me to fix this error . Thank you, Bizu void closeall()...
Hi MQL Community, i need the format of history/{BrokerName}/ticks file format. I have checked the forum but could not find it. Can someone share this information with me please? thank you taskin
[Deleted]
I have following code that is giving different result with two different for loops 1. for (i=0, i<10,i++); 2. for (i=10,i>0,i--); sample code is if(counted_bars<0) return(-1); if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--; limit=Bars-counted_bars; for(int i=0; i<limit; i++) { ... .... .... if((a1>0) &&...
Hi all, I'm running an ea on a Demo account and receive the follow message on Journal Tab; Signal - not found update signal - 3374 in base do you know what is the meaning of it ? Thank you in advance Luis
Hi Everyone, My idea is that: If there is a Down-bar, I will track the first Up-bar that has Close higher than the Open of the Down-bar. Also, the first Up-bar must be within 5 bars from the Down-bar. Could you please help me debug my code below? Thank you for your help. HHC #property copyright...
Good day... Is it possible or is there a way to put like a instruction header for a certain EA to give the user on what to do with the EA? Thanks...
As illustrated in the topic, does anybody know? Thanks.
  mt4 on mt5  (11   1 2)
hi, im curious to know if mql4 code can be copy and compile in mql5 editor. is it the same with no error?
Hi all, I would like to get a timer to close open trades on Saturday and start on Sunday. For that I try the to use the follow code, but with it no orders are opening. Could you tell me what am I doing wrong ? extern int    StartHourOnSunday      =   21;    extern int    LastHourOnFriday       =...
[Deleted]
Due to the different server time of my new broker I need to change the formula I utilise to find the day high: double NewHigh=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0); Going through the manual and the forum the most appropriate solution I thought of was: double NewHigh=High[iHighest(NULL,PERIOD_H1,MODE_HIGH,23...
  Econometrics: one step ahead forecast  (1385   1 2 3 4 5 ... 138 139)
Article #2 with a similar title has been published. This article is a continuation of the other article #1. These articles are a brief overview of econometrics. Using these articles I propose the following to forum members: to work collectively on creating econometric models for predicting the
Since MQL5 is now live with my broker I tried a speed test. Since I am a n00b at MQL5 I posted my code on the MQL5 forum to make sure I didn't mess up the test. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/6475 On my test, the back test was 4x slower with MQL5. The Admin who tweaked my code has an awesome machine...
Hi, Please help point me in the right direction as I can't find the right terms to search for. The signal is buy at 1.1000. The EA opens a buystop order at 1.1000. When the next bar is opened, say the signal is now 1.1100 or 1.050. In the EA, how can the buystop price be called or referenced to...
I downloaded this EA a few days ago and is not doing any trades. I like this EA very much and i wanna use it, but i can't because i't dosen't make any trades. I use Oanda mt4 platform. I tried with other brokers mt4 platforms and it doesn't work either. Your help will be highly appreciated. I don't...